OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How to add my blogs as my signature in forum section at right side as i'm unable to add
Man with worlds largest feet finds fame. http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/man-with-worlds-largest-feet-finds-fame-139560?pfrom=home-otherstories
I have one new Idea for our this site.Like IPL is going on every where is talk of IPL only in T.V,internet.There are lot of predictions site are going on internet to predict on...
Yesterday i saw a movie Hate story or so it was like i was watching some X rated film.I don't know how they allow such films to escape censor board.I am still surprised has...
We are tired of so many scams. To facilitate easy reference find these in following link...
Gujarat to 11% per annum which even beats Chinese development. Gujarat no longer competes with the rest of India but with China instead. The rate of growth of the state GDP...
All round and whole-hearted participation by members has brought about significant improvement in its all India rank which is now 13827!!! Let us celebrate it by working even...
No doubt, Indians though consider Pakistanis as enemies, have accepted both these singers in Bollywood and in the past 1 decade or so, both of them have given their own magical...
good morning boddunandians!!!...thats my new word of the day :P
Well I am through with outliers its a good book. Also members can keep on suggesting good books here. Let it be academic or otherwise. Lets share this good hobby.
I don't have an asnwer for it. :blink: May be she remains more with kids than the father and help kids if they find any difficulty at home. :blink:
I really love to buy things if I get it in discount ;) What about you people? Do you people go for discount sales or do you feel it's just some kind of cheatings???? What's...
Friends I have seen many couples who get married according to their choice and later repent. In such cases, either wife is elder than her husband or husband is much older than...
Some people think that keeping their profile high and sound rude makes them look important. I don't feel so! How do you think friends? Does it make a difference really?? People...
Which type of contents best to write for blog to earn more revenue from adsense?
Articles are an important activity on site. Category is a very significant part of article. The guests and others select their material of interest by going through category...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9857]}
Its always better to forget what happened in the past and start new day as fresh day. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10477]}
Are you missing Boddunan earning scorecard on your profile ? Previously we able to see our earning ,points and day points at single place.
I have read the thread of December which contains poems of Chinmay ji, Sarala, Sasi and others. It was really an interesting one. Now, when Valentine month is at our door step,...