Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think not all mothers are loved more than father..Most of the children love either of their parents more then other based on their behaviour..I love both my parents..
Yes.. That's sounds fair that they spend more time with mother, as father have work to do.

Even if mothers are working mothers, which they are these days- children always find mothers more loving and caring. Fathers never show it but they are not lesser while it comes to caring.

:blink: :blink: Do you think so? :blink: :blink:

:blink: :blink: Were you not caring for your daughter? :blink: :blink:

:blink: :blink: Don't say that you are an exception. :woohoo: :woohoo:

You must read my post again my dear sir. ;) Carefully this time.

Oh i seriously think now i have to start wearing glasses.

:blink:

Yes fathers are caring but they are never considered equal to mother. :)

You just missed "not"... :laugh:

Surely in terms of caring, no one can say that Fathers are less caring.. But I guess they don't show much.. That's what I can say for my dad.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes.. That's sounds fair that they spend more time with mother, as father have work to do.

Even if mothers are working mothers, which they are these days- children always find mothers more loving and caring. Fathers never show it but they are not lesser while it comes to caring.

:blink: :blink: Do you think so? :blink: :blink:

:blink: :blink: Were you not caring for your daughter? :blink: :blink:

:blink: :blink: Don't say that you are an exception. :woohoo: :woohoo:

You must read my post again my dear sir. ;) Carefully this time.

Oh i seriously think now i have to start wearing glasses.

:blink:

Yes fathers are caring but they are never considered equal to mother. :)

You just missed "not"... :laugh:

Surely in terms of caring, no one can say that Fathers are less caring.. But I guess they don't show much.. That's what I can say for my dad.

Oh you mean mothers show much that they care their kids. :laugh:
Mother's love is different from father's love.
She protests us from everything, even from the father. :) :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Mother's love is different from father's love.
She protests us from everything, even from the father. :) :)

Yes i have seen it with my wife she tries to defend kids when i use to scold them.They almost hide behind their mother to escape from my scoldings. :woohoo:
because she remains most of the time with her kids..
Most of the time children love mother or father depending on their behaviour...By scolding or not caring parents can never move close to them..
Most of the time children love mother or father depending on their behaviour...By scolding or not caring parents can never move close to them..

:blink: :blink: but behaviour includes caring and scolding. :blink: :blink:
I think if love is not given to their children, children don't love their parents and leave them. So, love is most important.

Want to make each day Accountable

In more of the families of India, father is the head of the family and he will be strict also. So children feel much comfortable with mother when compare to father. Father will have bit less understanding capacity compared to mother

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.