Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]Like IPL is going to finish within 10 days and T20 world is going to start so i want to ask Maverick sir whats your decision on this.[/quote]

Based on the initial analysis, it needs some special software just like the ones on other websites. We are in the process of making it however not sure if it completed before WC starts. Anyway thank you for the idea.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes, for the world cup, as we have sufficient time, this idea can be implemented.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Now it's for the boddunan to conduct a cost-benefit analysis to have it in place before the mega event and time is running out!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Now it's for the boddunan to conduct a cost-benefit analysis to have it in place before the mega event and time is running out![/quote]

We did cost benefit analysis and we have enough funding for the software. We are expecting this would gain much popularity just like other cricket games.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick for your information and I am also very optimistic about its favorable impact in terms of popularity.
Really Boddunan team has to look all such situation and to act in advance.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Then hope will will get a good opportunity to check our luck for prediction this World Cup.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Then hope will will get a good opportunity to check our luck for prediction this World Cup.[/quote]

Not only this world cup, in all such mega fests.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@Abid

I agree that the software which boddunan is contemplating to have must be able to take care of other mega sporting events too as soccer world cup is not too far away.
Maverick sir will this software of prediction will be uploaded before the T20 world cup.

I am agree with Abid and chinmoymukherjee sir that there is prediction for others sports which is not in other paying sites.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.