OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

IPL
Do you think that IPL or Indian Premier League should be the basis or platform of selecting members for the Indian Cricket Team?
Is Watching Tvshows and movies online better than to watch on TV only. B) The traffic of watching Tvshows and movies is increasing day by day. IS it worthy for the internet.
Why 'ch' for chopra and 'Ch' for kemistry
What are the major causes of mishap of aircraft?
Chennai-headquartered diversified infrastructure organisation MARG Ltd. has won an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) work order valued at Rs.237.58 crore from...
which is your fourite time pass facility?
The judges of the Supreme Court gets a salary around Rs 1,00,000. Is their salary justified?
How new member's to use Bodunan for "Learn and Earn"?
Hello Marverick, Could you please tell tentatively how long will it take to review the articles pending for the past few days?Because if the articles are not reviewed it will...
Erase your Presence from system log full tutorial @ http://hackingguys.blogspot.com/2010/08/erasing-your-presence-from-system-logs.html
The IIT council ,the apex decision-making body has given permission to teach medicine provided the same is approved by the Medical Council of India.
Who are what makes up your world ?
What are the good ways of relieving stress ?
I'm happy to say that now we have 5000 registered members in our site.. Congrats to all members..
Dengue is on rise...know the Symptoms and contact doctor if you have any... Symptoms: •Fever, with a sudden onset, often rising to 40-40.5 degrees...
New BMW X6 Review and price are given Here you can see it and have a look at this amazing pics of that car
will boddunan accept members from outside india?
:( Recently my brother in law passed away and my sister in law had to undergo many degrading custom rituals because she became a widow. This makes m feel angry because men are...
It's cross-border terror of a different kind. India is on high alert against the deadly polio virus coming into the country from Pakistan and the health ministry has asked the...
Join in the NDTV Toyota Greenathon. http://green.ndtv.com/default.aspx?pfrom=home-environment I supported it for our future generation. Then you.