OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Doctors fing a new white blood cell which is in our body. This helps us to prevent us from cancer. They want to improve this cell mostly by giving some medicine to it. This will...
It appears that serious issues like deposit of black money in Swiss banks is being treated lightly by BJP and congress. BJP leader Adwani alleges, regrets and ambika soni makes...
Let us discuss the positives and negatives of boddunan here. Positives: 1.Introduction of new awards as and when needed 2.Payments quickly and correctly despatched to the...
All members can put their taxation queries here. My query is as follows: If I have sold two properties and invested the sale consideration of both properties in buying a...
Is Shewag is fit for the upcoming series?
Today the world is celebrating the World Population Day. Let us ponder over the significance of this day. The global population stands at close to 7 billion! A mind-boggling...
how the earning calculated here? Yesterday my earning was Rs 80 I have submitted 6 link of boddnuan in other sites and it is showing earning of Rs30 Then under referral link...
what is society rights with rental person even if owner support to rented man. and what is rights of owner of house. i am facing problem society is in oppose to live me...
Why did the ancient civilizations develop near river valleys?
Hi All, I would like to share all time top commenter list. Please find it below: chinmoymukherjee(176 Comments) Anusha.M (165 Comments) R.Rajkumar (164 Comments)...
Personalization Panel for Windows 7 Starter and Home Basic @ http://goo.gl/fb/SlNNC
To the moderator The quality of the polls are really decreasing these days. Lot of polls have been created without proper options. We are ending up in choosing an option for a...
please share your worst experiance in internet.It can be anything like getting a virus,loosing money,landing in a scam site,passwrod lost,account hacked..anything..and tell us...
hi friends :woohoo: do you like my profile picture is it good or bad what you think reply ????
What is your new year resolution this time...Did you follow the resolutions that you took till now...Just tell your views..Let's see how many new thoughts come up which may...
What can we do for strengthening people of India to fight collectively against terrorism? How long will we continue to tolerate terrorists? - Harish Jharia
How do you spend your spare time ?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6922]}
If anybody is interested in doing a part time job just send me a PM. I have one. I will explain you further.
Who is to blame for the debacle in the 1st Test? Batsmen, Bowlers or the selectors?