OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Vehicle insurance is good. Based on IDV value every year there will be around Rs.5000 is depreciated on vehicle depends on the life of the vehicle. The policy amount is not...
THere have been no awards given since last december for creative poll of the week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMuRkUmnemE
Today is Sweata's happy birthday. Happy birth day to you Swetha. But where is she? Just enjoy and arrange also a party for us. I am sending digital cake, turn off the candle...
Is it money the only thing? Why most of the people just run for money without caring for the relations/friendships for them money is on the top and they can do anything to...
Why is boxing ring square ?
We all know that we are having different castes and Religions. How these Castes and Religions came in to existence. Why the people are giving preference to this than human.
How to finance small scale industries?
Peace will help in reforming relations with neighbouring countries. Agree?
Share your incident that make reason that you feel you are lucky man? I feel I am lucky that I got help from God when I feel any Trouble some one I Got that solve my problem.
To avoid disappointment and unpleasantness even potential risks from undesirable quarters,do follow what is in the title! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6481]}
PM Manmohan singh will watch aamir khan's Peepli live. This is a satire on farmer's suicide.
Why is the whole bar with all options (for example,upload icon for uploading image for articles) does not appear on the screen?
How to Maintain laptop and handle it?
In this you can add as many as photos you can. But it should be funny.
What Do You Think About end Of The World Movie? Share Your Thoughts and opinions!
Hai friends here i'm going to share all video watch links and download links from all categories like sports, songs, movie scenes, documentary, rare, tv shows, etc.,
what do you believe in, hard working or smart working?
The law and order situation in J & K is precariouly close to chaos.The violent protests have claimed 14 lives on a single day!
Cast-system is now pushed back to the back burner! Do you think that with the social modernization and the concept of globalization the age old cast-system is slowly being...