No doubt, Indians though consider Pakistanis as enemies, have accepted both these singers in Bollywood and in the past 1 decade or so, both of them have given their own magical touch to many songs.
Who is your favourite? Name a few songs too!!!

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No doubt, Indians though consider Pakistanis as enemies, have accepted both these singers in Bollywood and in the past 1 decade or so, both of them have given their own magical touch to many songs.
Who is your favourite? Name a few songs too!!!

I like Rahat Fateh Ali khan more than atif:

Few of his songs which i like are:

Aj din chadya

Tere meri
I think everyone like Teri meri....
Other favourites are Bolna halke and Ore piya.

Of Atif, I like.....Tu jaane naa....

Meera sandhu
I like Rahat and really he has already given some good songs in Bollywood.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Atif also has a great fan herd here.....particularly youngsters.
Yet, i feel, Rahat is more talented......he has established his own style and it's true, the best song of the film, he is lucky enough to get that one...
What about mein jahaan rahoo of Namste London and Tu na jaane of Anjana Anjani?????? Both are extra ordinary songs

Meera sandhu
I think only a few admirers of Rahet and atif.
Earlier Atif's song was my ring tone...
Now I am changing it to Body guard's song sung by Rahat.

Meera sandhu
I have liked both the singers. Atif is my favorite. But i have also liked Rahat as well.
Sajda from my name is khan is one of my favorite track by rahat.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have liked both the singers. Atif is my favorite. But i have also liked Rahat as well.

Some years before I saw playback singer Abhijeet insulting Atif saying he is not at all a singer. It was in a realty show. Atif was not present. Yet, he comment bad about this singer

Meera sandhu

Some years before I saw playback singer Abhijeet insulting Atif saying he is not at all a singer. It was in a realty show. Atif was not present. Yet, he comment bad about this singer

Yes I remember it was on some reality show.He said many bad words for him. :evil:

He meant to say that reality show must not promote Pakistanis singers when we have lots of talented people here in India itself. :blink:
only Bollywood? I don't know any singer in Bollywood. Sorry. ;) ;)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Not only singers are famous in India but also actors, cricketers, politicians and chefs are famous in India. We love them as they love us.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.