Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This month, it's best for purchasing clothes as they are clearing old clothes to welcome Onam.....particularly Tamil textiles which offer more than 40-50% discount for even silk dresses.

That sale is called as AAdi sale in Tamil nadu.

I have a doubt.

Your Tamil year starts in the month of April. Then why 'aadi kizhivu' in the month of July-August???

Meera sandhu
There is nothing like discount sale or clearing sale for customers. Every sale is for making a huge profit with tricky offers for the traders only. In case there is a real sale there is every chance that they are clearing their old or defected stock.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually stock clearance is one thing but we should understand that no one will sell in loss. So discount is a policy only to sell more.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually stock clearance is one thing but we should understand that no one will sell in loss. So discount is a policy only to sell more.

There is nothing wrong in benefiting from discount sales if you actual need the items presently or in very near future. But buying for discount only is unwise if you do not really need.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is nothing wrong in benefiting from discount sales if you actual need the items presently or in very near future. But buying for discount only is unwise if you do not really need.

yes, of course...
Since Onam is in Chingam, people love to purchase clothes in Karkidakam, when they get some discounts...just 15 days or 1 month before. It save them a lot of money too...particularly when they are purchasing for the whole family.

Meera sandhu
There is nothing like discount sale or clearing sale for customers. Every sale is for making a huge profit with tricky offers for the traders only. In case there is a real sale there is every chance that they are clearing their old or defected stock.

old stock or stock with small defects ...if we select them, we can get some good things.
Best purchase is for lady dress items where given more than 50% discount.

Meera sandhu
This month, it's best for purchasing clothes as they are clearing old clothes to welcome Onam.....particularly Tamil textiles which offer more than 40-50% discount for even silk dresses.

That sale is called as AAdi sale in Tamil nadu.

I have a doubt.

Your Tamil year starts in the month of April. Then why 'aadi kizhivu' in the month of July-August???

Vinod or Mary...
Clear my doubt please....

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.