OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I have heard somewhere that one shouldn't do exercising under the fan.. Well, I can only guess one reason that during exercise our body temperature raise and because of fan flow...
Do you remember this day last year when the girl whose only crime(!) was to expect decency and dignity in a strange land called India paid the price for it. Her killers are still...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4942]} Wish You and MR.Shaiju Many Many Happy Years of Conjugal Bliss! God Bless Both of You!
Santro or WagonR or HyundaiI10
What are the symptoms of leprosy?
What is blogger buzz? How can we take advantage from this?
How to stop eve-teasing in colleges?
I am a new member here and want to post lot of articles but i am unable to post a single article here, I have earned Rs80 by refering friends but i really want to post topics...
TCS and Wipro are among three companies vying to bag the prestigious Sri Seva Project of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) to provide IT solutions that will help...
Hello Can I post the scientist, players, novelist under the people and places categories. If yes than under which section I can post about these people as there is only...
What you should do to avoid tension?
State at least one power or function of Supreme Court?
Which one is the best website for using Voice and Video calls? you may share your opionion here...
Alexa Traffic Rank FOR bODDUNAN Yesterday- Data not available 7 day 370,575 1 month 194,625 3 month 132,526
Iraqi authorities are holding some 30,000 people without trial and denying them access to lawyers, leaving them at risk of torture, the leading human rights organisation Amnesty...
Alexa Traffic Rank FOR bODDUNAN Yesterday- Data not available 7 day 266,254 1 month 192,317 3 month 152,979 friends you can check this status...
The richest and the poorest families are Indians! Do you think that we are following the right economic policies that have resulted in some Indians declared as the richest in...
Do people confide in you ? Are you a good confidante ?
May I know the meaning of DMG? because I want to enjoy this wonderful article an extract of the same is reproduced below: Following is an extract from the Article: "DMG...
:angry: Will India win 4th on day match ? whats your sixth sense says?