I have one new Idea for our this site.Like IPL is going on every where is talk of IPL only in T.V,internet.There are lot of predictions site are going on internet to predict on today match.

I want to say why we also have an prediction page in our this site for T20 world cup in west windies starting from 30th April to 16th may why we have prediction matches like others site.

In one of the site which i joined this month which is viewbestads.com in this there is IPL prediction going like questions who win the match today,man of the match, batsmen of the match,bowler of the match,how many fours and six will hit in today match etc these are some of the prediction questions.

So i want that there should be prediction page in our this site because most of the members are crazy of the cricket.

Why i am Most saying we have this prediction contest because In India cricket standard is very high as every day new members are joining this site but they are not active not visit much this everyone knows.Why they are not active don't know.If we have this contest in site its easy for new members to make easy points by just predication with this they get themself fit in this site.

I want that there should have T20 world cup predication.Rest I leave on Moderates and you my dear friends what you feel of this.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Absolutely great thing to have. In fact there are many more sites like that like Rediff Predict and Win site. Of there few are paying through gifts but you need to pay money to play. Rediff is free and also they do not pay :) .

Probably we can introduce such feature on boddunan and attach points for each win :)

Thanks for the suggestion Jasmeet.

(Note: If your suggestion is implemented successfully, you will get an Adhoc Bonus of Rs.50)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Great idea indeed. Such feature can popularize the site and bring more users.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks maverick and Gulshan sir it will make easy points for members at some point of time and new members will be able to comfort themself in the site by scoring some points.

Like said i am member in viewbestads.cpm for only IPL prediction because in single one match i earned 351 points.Like this there are lot of sites doing this.
Jasmeet,
A very nice idea to increase the forum activity and members participation.In fact the site team has to think the situation and act accordingly.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks Abid sir will see what other members think of this.
Dear Jasmeet ...

Really its a good idea. Lets see when it will be materialized @ Boddunan..

For this nice idea I am increasing your Karma.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Prediction contests are running in most of the sites.Really here it was needy at start of IPL itself.It is too late now.So wish during T20 WC it will start without fail.
Thanks kumaresh sir for increase my karma and also thanks to anbul sir that you both liked the idea.
Like IPL is going to finish within 10 days and T20 world is going to start so i want to ask Maverick sir whats your decision on this.
This is good idea. I too got this idea as I am also a member of viewbestads. But thought that it takes much time to implement and as we have very less time, its not possible.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.