OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Here is the link,friends. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/et-cetera/Rajasthan-Royals-Kings-XI-Punjab-out-of-IPL-4-Kochi-spared/articleshow/6723327.cms
The Mobile Company Had launched a new mobile called "HTC Rhyme" This mobile is specially desingned for ladies.
A 50-year-old Dalit woman who had complained of being denied entry into a temple in Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh's village, Jait, about three months ago, has now...
USA
In USA 4.5 million are unemployed for a year or longer.
Singing, drawing, dancing, painting, acting, mimicry or any thing else?? Please do reveal :P :P :P
Nobody says that he cheats deliberately on purpose. People always speak in favor of honest dealings. Yet mos cheat. Why? See...
Why editing bar is not showing in my profile
You could soon read emails on your contact lenses.They are planning to make a prototype contact lenses.
I love gardening and can spend any length of time tending to my plants...I personally feel that spending time with plants amidst nature is the best therapy for stress and...
There are 726 topics in no replies section.This is very bad we must reduce this slowly.
If India play world cup football then you will take interest to see it as cricket world cup ?
What do you feel when you see a child suffering from polio? :blink: Yesterday i saw a kid crawling on the ground as he was suffering from Polio :evil: i was upset to see him...
There are many features like forums, polls, games and much more. Which of them is your favorite? :)
I have seen many a times horoscope prediction is done based on nakshatra. Do you think nakshatra prediction is necessary keeping aside lagna chart?
The articles in Boddunan are in English, Hindi and Telugu. We may soon see articles in other languages also. So, our site is getting multi lingual. Can you read an article in...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9858]}
BCCI president Sreenivasan was under the radar for the past one week because of the arrest of his son in law Gurunath Meiyappan in the spot fixing scandal.On that note should...
Rohit, Dhwan, Jadeja and Ashwani are doing well. So I think here is no room for Gambhir, Sehwag, Harbhazan and Yuvraj in team India in near future.
Today is the 75th anniversary of Harijans entering the Meenakshi-Sundareshwarar Temple in Madurai . Tamilnadu is known for its conservative views on Religion. Contrary to...
Which sector seems to be the best investment in the current market scenario? 1.Banks 2.IT 3.Capital Goods 4.FMCG 5.Oil & Gas 6.Metal 7.Auto