OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

when u wear costly cloths ,just look at the beggars.... how might they be feeling
Dont work blindly this is realted to the life. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3937]}
Here is the site to learn sas online. http://www.saselearning.com/
A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire) While barbecuing he...
If world is good, then no girl will stay with parents who irritate her with restrictions and many of the happenings like scolding, hurting. I dont know why girls means why...
Yahoo is planing like a youtube service in their site.It is known as Yahoo flex.
It was a long time for approval of new article with cash prize.It was 12 day long waiting.What makes late.can any one help me.......... :woohoo: :woohoo:
India in argentina. http://in.news.yahoo.com/hastinapur--the-city-of-wisdom--in-argentina-.html
Wish you all merry christmas well in advance {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4324]}
Hai Friends.... Here I have sketched a design.... Can anyone tell me what the sketch means... Its a funny quiz... Common!!!!
The Agra Transport organization needs heartiest congratulation for best management. Corruption is way of life. But why should this be organized? The Truck drivers and others are...
Which lipstick brand you prefer most and why?
Friends if you just look around you on the street, you will see different types of people walking on the road. Just a general discussion I want to arise. Who are real educated...
Russian woman keeps dead husband for three years. What a dare she is having . I had a lot of fear when listening to this type of...
A case of rape of the most beastly kind, not according to me but by accounts of doctors with decades of experience who were benumbed by its sheer brutality, has awakened India to...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9856]}
Another girl raped yesterday in Delhi but this time it was a girl of aged 5 years in Delhi Gandhi Nagar. I am so much upset with the incident as this is the place where I live...
This is why one should be thankful for not being supported by someone for anything. :) {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10714]}
I did not want to post it here initially but I want to share it with you- We have contributed our share toward Aam Aadmi in our own way :) I have erased details of name and...
The other day when I went to the fish market a middle aged lady lady not knowing the local language approached me ' Aunty can you ask the fisherwoman how much so and so fish...