OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I just wanna know in what all ways the points earned in bodunan can be spent.
Sajeetharan has been absent for the past two days.I wonder where he is!
Hi friends, you can download 100 interesting facts, which was contributed by the Boddunan members from various sources. [file name=Interesting_facts_download.txt...
Luxury car manufacturer Porsche has banned employees from using internet sites such as Facebook, Google Mail or Ebay during office hours, for fear of industrial spying, German...
The chennai had lost the match but qualified for the main matches.
India's IT hub is now shifting further south. Kerala is the new favourite for IT companies like Infosys and TCS. The Kerala government claims God's own country is fast...
Denmark levies world's first fat tax.
I have heard a lot about him from Kalyani and Swetha, though I know a little about him. Now he is online. I want to know why he disappeared so suddenly?
The vizag commisioner had decided to employees to come on cycle on every monday to reduce some pollution in the city.
Friends we have now more than 6000 member but I do not know what is the actual most active member number but I dont think it is more than 20-25. If we can make our 1% member...
Here is the new job. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3952]}
Airtel launches latest logo. See this link onlinemovies21.blogspot.com/2010/11
History of the human civilization has a way of repeating itself.Our historical events and happenings hold lessons,yet some people choose to ignore them and reap the consquences...
I could not see the below members in forums nowadays. Harish Jharia Harish Suthar Swetha Raaghavan krishnamoorthy Anusha.M
In year 1492, Christopher Columbus discovers Hispaniola, later changed to Haiti. In year 1774, Austria becomes the first nation to introduce state education.
Plane crashes in to philipines school when pilot needed emergency landing 13 people and 2 children...
If anybody could give me some pointers to good play schools in Hyderabad it would be of great help to me. :) :) :)
Yes i like to see horror movies/serials may be i have not seen the ghosts in real and i want to know how they actually look like. :woohoo: :laugh: :woohoo: What about you?...
Gold prices are always increasing. What about your view about gold. do share your views.
Why SEO prefer h1 font size for title of blog?