Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rahat is my favorite sufi singer.But I think on one side our own singers are struggling and we are giving so much chances to the Pakistani singers.
Rahat is my favorite sufi singer.But I think on one side our own singers are struggling and we are giving so much chances to the Pakistani singers.

Why are you thinking so. :whistle: Now realty shows are opening many opportunities to new singers with variety voice. So, anyone who works hard get an opportunity for sure. It was not the case of 10-15 years back

Meera sandhu

Why are you thinking so. :whistle: Now realty shows are opening many opportunities to new singers with variety voice. So, anyone who works hard get an opportunity for sure. It was not the case of 10-15 years back

I can't say it is wrong if we give chance to pakistanis but that's for sure they have some different style of singing which make them hit in bollywood.I remember one song "Lambi Judai" by Reshma Singh in film "Hero" that was a great song which got hit because of her voice only. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
The competition is very interesting one.I just don't miss it.I like Atif.I think he is very good.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.