Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't have an asnwer for it. :blink: May be she remains more with kids than the father and help kids if they find any difficulty at home. :blink:

No yaar...you are absolutely wrong...
You are a boy. That's why you said so.

In most cases, girls love father more and boys love mother more.

It's applicable for me...even my daughter too :P

This is common and I know my daughter loves me more.

All 'Papas' think so :P :P :P

Actually it's a truth....
My mother and aunty also....loved my grandfather more than my nani. Nana is not alive now, but nani is there.
My both uncles loved nani more than nanaji.
So, it's well proved :) :)

Meera sandhu
Even my wife says it too that my daughter loves me more than my son but she never expresses it but she always says my name first whenever she is hurt or will ask about me from her when she is upset. :blink:
Even my wife says it too that my daughter loves me more than my son but she never expresses it but she always says my name first whenever she is hurt or will ask about me from her when she is upset. :blink:

So, shall we restructure our question? :woohoo: :S :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Meera sandhu

So, shall we restructure our question? :woohoo: :S :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

No we can't as she may be an exception and i said "most" of the people. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yes there is one more reason, the mother who gives birth to a child knows him/her inside out and that's the reason child is more attached to mom.

:blink: mother who gives birth to a child knows him/her inside out :blink:

Like Gandhari knew Duryodhan. :laugh:

Gandhari had blindfold on her eyes, remember?

So what does a mother needs eyes to know her kids better. :laugh:

You see body language of mother is always different from that of father's, so children feel easy with mothers. Besides they spend more time with mother.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes.. That's sounds fair that they spend more time with mother, as father have work to do.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Yes.. That's sounds fair that they spend more time with mother, as father have work to do.

Even if mothers are working mothers, which they are these days- children always find mothers more loving and caring. Fathers never show it but they are not lesser while it comes to caring.

Even if mothers are working mothers, which they are these days- children always find mothers more loving and caring. Fathers never show it but they are not lesser while it comes to caring.

:blink: :blink: Do you think so? :blink: :blink:

:blink: :blink: Were you not caring for your daughter? :blink: :blink:

:blink: :blink: Don't say that you are an exception. :woohoo: :woohoo:

You must read my post again my dear sir. ;) Carefully this time.

You must read my post again my dear sir. ;) Carefully this time.

Oh i seriously think now i have to start wearing glasses.

:blink:

Yes fathers are caring but they are never considered equal to mother. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.