Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Atif and Rahat both are good singers. I like both of them. My choice is indifferent.
I have liked both the singers. Atif is my favorite. But i have also liked Rahat as well.
Sajda from my name is khan is one of my favorite track by rahat.

Some years before I saw playback singer Abhijeet insulting Atif saying he is not at all a singer. It was in a realty show. Atif was not present. Yet, he comment bad about this singer

Yes I remember it was on some reality show.He said many bad words for him. :evil:

He meant to say that reality show must not promote Pakistanis singers when we have lots of talented people here in India itself. :blink:

I can't approve it :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Am a great fan of Nusrat and Shazia Manzoor.
Music has no boundaries.

Meera sandhu
only Bollywood? I don't know any singer in Bollywood. Sorry. ;) ;)

I doubt if they have sung songs for Tollywood :dry: :dry: :dry:

If so, name your favourite.....SPB, Chitra, Hariharaan, Yesudas, Sujatha....All of them have sung Bollywood songs also :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I love Atif's songs more. He has a quality voice and is a very versatile singer.
There is a new show coming up which will be judged by Atif and I am really looking forward to it :)

Live in the present :)
I love Atif's songs more. He has a quality voice and is a very versatile singer.
There is a new show coming up which will be judged by Atif and I am really looking forward to it :)

I am not a die hard fan of Atif but I think he has got a unique style of singing that's why people like his singing.

:)

Which show??? Also give me the channel name.

Meera sandhu

Its Sur Kshetra that will be aired on 8 Sep on Colors channel. I liked the promos :)

Its Sur Kshetra that will be aired on 8 Sep on Colors channel. I liked the promos :)

We don't get colors channel now :(
Only Sony, Sony max, Zee, Star and UTV movies :angry:

Meera sandhu

Then contact your channel providers :P Hurryyyyy! :lol:

Then contact your channel providers :P Hurryyyyy! :lol:

It's Kerala ...not North India. We have to satisfy with the given HIndi Channels. :( :( :(

Actually, only a few people watch HINDI movies and hear Bollywood songs. Though we study Hindi at school, only a few people can understand Hindi. My hubby don't know Hindi. So, he don't watch Hindi films or hear Hindi songs. (Only Malayalam and Tamil) Yet, he will take me to watch new Hindi films if I ask him. :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.