OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

hi pals hru, just felt 2 ask u again for suggestion as post 1 1/2 year my adsense earning 1 1/2 year =13$ still is still As I can't post my URL her please find it right...
Hello Maverick, Today i got my 3rd check. My 3rd payment amount was Rs.2171.96 and in recent payments tab also it was listed as Rs.2171.96. But i got check today in that the...
They ushered cricketing renaissaince in the sub-continent leading their teams to World Cup victories in 1983, 1992 and 1996. The legends -- Kapil Dev, Imran Khan and Arjuna...
Friends use of stainless steel utensils in cooking is good or bad ? If bad why?
After all all we are mere mortals and tend to behave at times being completely guided by passion and less by reasons.It would be nice to share your thoughts on this.
If probability of proceedings are lower, will u find it relevant to reveal your love towards someone even if you are really sincere? What do you think? :whistle:...
Only a few days are left and the greatest show on earth the World Cup Soccer tournament will be held.Which is your favorite team?
We would had come across these 2 words many times. Can you tell us,what is the difference and when we can use these words?
Hi friends, now mobile phones are just a little lower than computers. They can do pretty much everything that a computer does. Which is the best mobile OS according to you? The...
I don't think most of the people would say "YES" though I have still to achieve many things but I still say I am satisfied with what I have got and not worried for what...
A very serious case of cyber crime has been unearthed at Agra. The main culprits are personally known. An I.T. expert was employed in a firm. The firm has a very popular website...
As people and countries get richer, they tend to eat fewer cereals and more processed foods - from bread to chips. The richest 5% of urban India each consumes two bags of chips...
What do you like to give your children? A healthy Globe or a ruined and abused Globe? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11124]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11123]} Digital paintiny by...
Fried you can Check Page Rank of any web site pages or blog site(like blogger) http://www.prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php
Baba Ramdev Hungerstrike - Your Views Please.. 1.Its Just a Publicity Stunt 2.Its More Of A Business than Cuase( 1000 times higher spend than Anna's Strike ) 3.Its...
How to stop smoking ? your suggestions for smokers
Do you think sacrificing animals in the name of God is good?
Just a few minutes ago, I have concluded about religious belief and its influence in the formation of one's character. Through out the discussion it was clear that those who...
Is Bcci is earning a lot of money than any other cricket council?
We are going to start the count from 1,000 to 0 Lets c how fast we can go But make sure you DON'T post twice. You cant say more than 1 number in a post let me start...