OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

how much time does a poll take to get it approved.i had created some polls 2 weeks ago and their status is still pending.
On World Disability Day, para swimmer and Commonwealth Games bronze medalist Prashant Karmakar has accused the Railways of insulting his achievements. He was promised a...
Hai Friends, Why not a block be created (just as leader board block) on the "Home Page" which gives us an idea of all the forthcoming awards and contests of...
Which scenario is mostly liked and enjoyed by you while you are travelling?
Now it looks like a contest between the two. One is a famous scientist with signal contribution to making India a nuclear power, a selfless,lovable and respectable person with...
we have Government run Industries some which have been showing profit of late,and part privatisation which has shown to be quite successful...is it better to privatise all...
Some wish to achieve something in one year. what you want to achieve.
Friends we have seen many movies made on legends or history ot mythology. Every director has his own way of showing the fighting techniques. Do you think they are correct in...
We live in an age of paradox. Here we see both abundance and scarcity living side by side. We have bigger houses but smaller families. We have more conveniences , less...
Friends, Our mind is one of the most important parts of our system and we need to constantly nurse and nurture it with reason and logic and it is my firm belief the regions of...
Today Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Miss. Jayalalithaa is celebrating her 65th birthday.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4514]} Friends, Share your thoughts if you had not joined Boddunan! As for myself I can say I would not have so many good friends with bright minds.For...
Visit any government hospital. You will know that the health care is poor. Wards are dirty and overcrowded. In some places you will see two patients lying in one bed. The rich...
One should know the power of words. A good word bridges and a bad word breaks the bridges. Once a young man behaved rudely with one of his friends. For his unruly behavior, the...
The Hot Discussion for the existence of god can you believe that Ghost present.Share your any Experience with that. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
can i use kotak salary card for paypal? hi ,i'm unable to pay to web hosting company ,bcoz thy need credit card.also my paypal has default autowithdrawl so my balance get...
Dear Sir, I want to know How much page impression away from adsense linking for members on boddunan?
For a blind person, all colours are just black. What is your interpretation???? :)
What is the best diet for elderly people?
http://xxxtipsandtricksxxx.blogspot.com/2010/08/ambanis-new-house-photos.html http://xxxtipsandtricksxxx.blogspot.com/2010/08/ambanis-new-house-photos.html