OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Friends, On the subject titled in the thread,the great philosopher Aristotle commented:"All human actions have one or more of these...
Dear members and friends Boddunan Is Going to celebrate its first anniversary on 29th april that means we have only 48 days left. We have 7202 posted article in Boddunan if we...
Well I am trying to post polls but they are not getting posted. I have tried but just realized that there were no polls since that polls which we have currently on the...
While we go to hotels, we always give tips to waiters. But I always feel that it should be given not to persons who serve us, but to those who clean our tables. What's your...
Women, including teenage girls, are undergoing basic martial arts training like judo and karate here, to counter chain snatchers, robbers and eve-teasers.
Jammu: Indian Air Force (IAF) will start air courier service to Kargil district in Ladakh from December 6 to facilitate the movement of people of the remote areas during...
Sachin Tendulkar deserves Bharat Ratna, says Anna Hazare
No doubt that politics comes first, then it is films and cricket which seem to dominate the media attention. Shah Rukh Khan/s birthday celebration becomes national news whereas a...
Do you like watching advertisements in between a movie or a daily soap?
I find too many games these days and sliently these are used to mainly for increasing points in addition to entertainment or relaxation. Friends, What's your view on this?
Hello friends and moderators Now i have 900 Rs in my account can i redeem it now please reply fast
Almost all the religious scriptures and texts are of the opinion that everything in life is pre destined... However, I find that hard to believe simply because our maker...
In ancient periods, men as well as women use to wear jewellery. Now only women prefer to wear jewellery. Why? Why men don't wear anything like "mangal sutra"? Men can...
I am amazed to see cat and dog to be friendly. Hence sharing it. http://in.screen.yahoo.com/cat-takes-dog-home-172646931.html
Although the heat is scorching and there is water scarcity, I notice that most flowering plants do well during summer months if they get sufficient water...Hibiscus, Marigolds...
Hi, Today, i tried to update my city and gender in boddunan fourm it is updated but showed two messages to me. 1. Profile gets updated 2.JUser: :_load: Unable to load user...
Sharing dream is good thing or bad?
Move over dads! A happy mother makes a greater contribution to her child's overall happiness than the father, a study...
Is corruption the reason behind DMK’s defeat in Tamilnadu‘s assembly election? Just Share your Views.....
What do you mean by public interest litigation?