The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
well i do not really believe in all these things like ghost ...... It look silly just wondering why so many people into these topic like one about leaving bayleaf under the pillow to make wishes come true.
Oh my god, Its really strange to hear sasi. I never seen ghost but I felt of it.

The place where i used to work, there i heard that the beside build some one committed suicide and the ghost is roaming in that upstairs of that building. After hearing this , whenever i on the system in the office I used to get skull picture in the website
AnimatedHorrorGhost18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh my god, Its really strange to hear sasi. I never seen ghost but I felt of it.

The place where i used to work, there i heard that the beside build some one committed suicide and the ghost is roaming in that upstairs of that building. After hearing this , whenever i on the system in the office I used to get skull picture in the website

Sarala, what are you saying my dear???? :woohoo: :woohoo:
You fear ghostsssssssss!!!!!

Among all people, only Sasi and Sarala have strange stories about ghosts. So, I think, Andra Pradesh is filled with ghosts.....and we can't find them any where else

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5338]}

Meera sandhu
No sandhya ghost are every where in India. I am talking about the in the heart of the wicked people. The ghost present in the wicked people is more dangerous than the real ghost.

There, you quoted a good point. Evils stay in the wicked mind of bad people :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I would love to see a ghost as I am so unfortunate to have missed the chance so far. I am a firm believer that there is no ghost as such but our imaginations work overtime.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

either you believe in both god and ghost or don't believe in anyone.i know you will never accept that their is no god coz i can't fight your faith........god is making us walk on earth kind of funny haha.........i thought its the evolutionary changes that humans have gone through are responsible for this
either you believe in both god and ghost or don't believe in anyone.i know you will never accept that their is no god coz i can't fight your faith........god is making us walk on earth kind of funny haha.........i thought its the evolutionary changes that humans have gone through are responsible for this

Manish,
There are some things in this world.....they cannot be seen by eyes. But only felt by our soul. God is one among such things.
Only truths need to prove its existence....same is the case of God.
If you can believe, believe. Otherwise...leave it :)

Meera sandhu
Manish,

Can you answer me one thing, If god is not there , then how sun raise is happening and how sun set is happening. How rain is falling. How our desires are full filled. How we sometimes at saved from dangers. that means there is some power who is acting on us . that power is GOD. If you wont believe and make fun that god that he is invisible then see there is visible god that is SUN and MOON.

Sarala,
I am married to a communist family of 3 brothers. You know, communists don't believe in God and these 3 brothers were brought up in the same way. But I am just opposite....'Ambalavaasi' in our language. Meaning.....people who stay in temple always :laugh:
At first, it really felt strange to me, when I start hearing their words....even my husband. Sometimes it hurts me a lot. Even now, I can't talk about a Hindu ritual or temple to my father-in-law. He will laugh at it. (But my mother-in-law believes god, of course. ). But at second week of my marriage itself, I set a pooja room there. Among the 3 daughter-in-laws, I was the only one, who was bold enough to do this...in that home, but of course with their permission. But no one oppose me, of course.
First chettan(brother) was changed by elder sister. He believes God and now goes to temple also. :laugh:
Second chettan(brother) not changed still now :(
My chettan has now start believing that there is one Supreme power that controls everything, though he doesn't believe in any religion. (I was able to change him at least a bit.) But he is ready to take me to any temple according to my wish. In that case, I am lucky :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.