Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its better to fix all these things into privation....

No corruption.....Then government employees understand that what is work...and talent ....qualification.....deadline jobs etc...

but the private concerned has to controlled by the government... for legal and ...justice...
:) :) :)

:unsure: :huh: :dry: :blink: Not sure what you mean exactly!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually India tried to follow a concept of 'Mixed economy' in the early decades in a situation when no private initiative was forthcoming.All our heavy industries came up during this phase and fulfilled a particular need of that hour to become a happy-hunting-ground for corrupt politicians,dishonest babus and other rent-seeking sections. Professionalism has been completely absent to turn many of them sick.
Actually India tried to follow a concept of 'Mixed economy' in the early decades in a situation when no private initiative was forthcoming.All our heavy industries came up during this phase and fulfilled a particular need of that hour to become a happy-hunting-ground for corrupt politicians,dishonest babus and other rent-seeking sections. Professionalism has been completely absent to turn many of them sick.

Nehru started off with some kind of a vision which went for a toss soon enough.The much hyped five year plan materialised only in bits and pieces , so we have a history of economic mismanagement in our country ..of course the situation has only worsened over the years..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No i don't think so that everything should be made private.
If we do it,then what the need of Government?

In US every thing is in private sector apart defense, home security and health! Do you think they are doing worse than us? I am in favor of privatization.

Privatization is good. I don't say its not good. For Example the infrastructure we are looking in our country,it is just because of the takeover of the Private Companies.

Want to make each day Accountable

In US every thing is in private sector apart defense, home security and health! Do you think they are doing worse than us? I am in favor of privatization.

Privatization is good. I don't say its not good. For Example the infrastructure we are looking in our country,it is just because of the takeover of the Private Companies.

Yes ,even roads that have been given to private construction companies are far better than the ones constructed through government contractors..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes ,even roads that have been given to private construction companies are far better than the ones constructed through government contractors..

The only answer is give every thing to private sector. Government is to keep a vigil and make policies not managing hotels and selling services. They should look the welfare part of the public only. Now if they are selling liquor at one hand and advertising against its use...inn't that ridiculous?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The only answer is give every thing to private sector. Government is to keep a vigil and make policies not managing hotels and selling services. They should look the welfare part of the public only. Now if they are selling liquor at one hand and advertising against its use...inn't that ridiculous?

That would be the wisest thing to do, but the left parties would never let any government do that, so we have part privatisation of power oil and communication systems...

No need to privatize government industry........If government industries are in loss no matter you get your salary........But in private industry.You can be separated from this industry too........
I think privatization is very good option. :blush: :blush: :blush:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
No need to privatize government industry........If government industries are in loss no matter you get your salary........But in private industry.You can be separated from this industry too........

That is looking at the workers safety only ! A government concern is making losses specifically because of this .There is no accountability and losses are borne by us , the general public in the form of increased taxes and rates ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.