OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Some time back I read somewhere in the forum that Boddunan was planning to allow the association of Ad-sense account. Is this done? Ad-sense will allow the writers on this site...
Friends, it is shocking that to meet the supply in metro cities, and for more benefits the Indian farmers are injecting vegetables with oxytocin. The vegetable which normally...
How do we make our presence felt when we are gone! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4658]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4772]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4771]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4770]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4769]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4768]} Watch and admire!!
Friends, we have seen a string of hit movies of Aamir khan, Salman Khan as well as Shahrukh Khan and now its time to pass our judgement concerning who is the most beautiful actor...
Hello Friends, Even after introducing so many contests and awards, the one thing that is not changing much is the number of online users(includes guests also).It is always below...
http://xxxtipsandtricksxxx.blogspot.com/2010/08/photos-of-infosys-office.html
Boy
The Eight year boy was raped and killed in madhurai by 5 members whose age is below 18 years.
The livewire of Boddunan Santosh Kumar Singh has not been here for quite some time.Where is he?
What happen in postmartem?
I am having google adsense account. I added a new website to this account. I want to see statistics like income, clicks etc for every website separately. How to view this? If...
What foods should a pregnant women avoid? Can she have papaya, as heard many foreigners eat papaya in the pregnancy
How to do work fast at boddunan and get point fast?
What are the 3 things you would never do to the person you love ?
It's believed that it's the best day for investing. Most people invest on gold on this day. How many of you people believe in Akshaya thrithiya and buy at least 1 gm gold on this...
hi friends please reply for " what we learned from movie 3 idiots?"
Hi All, Here is the traffic stats for the month of Jan 10. [file name=Analytics_www-20100209.pdf...
This is another quote from Aristotle and with the thought that all you have found at least one such friend ,let me say a Very Good Night to all of you!
Bangkok, Nov 23: Cambodia witnessed its one of the worst tragedy as more than 300 people were killed and 100 more were injured in a stampede at an annual water festival on...
Suppose you are in quarrel with some one. Which one is the best method......cold war or hot war? B) B) I feel, if it's our friend or dear one, both strategies work. If not,...