OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

If you are in an elevated position, you will hog the limelight. You will be a cynosure of all eyes. People will join together to applaud and shower encomiums on you. But from...
As I write this, Sachin Tendulkar is batting on 81 against Australia. Do you think he can score yet another century?
Serena prove again herself by winning French...
It's a coin! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4657]}
This is very simple strategy and it works for everyone, no matter where you are from. There are sites out there that are partnering with Google Adsense. Blogger.com is...
Post the song or music which you are currently listening to.. let me start this thread with BOMMAYI SONG FROM TAMIL FIM "SURA"
Do you have ever read the same book twice or more times? If so, which one? Or, which one would you read again?
Hi, I am rally happy to say that boddunan.com is reached a very good milestone in the last week. It crossed 1,00,000 barrier in Alexa ranking. The latest ranking of...
Hello, There is some problem in today's featured content. The article displayed on the home page as featured content is about combustion of oil fuel. But when I clicked...
What do you consider your most significant weaknesses?
The women's US Open semifinal between second seed Kim Clijsters and American ace, Venus Williams is going to be a nail biter match.
I had an article.I want to draw an image in it.Such image is not available any where and I had no scanner to draw it and scan and upload.Then can I draw it directly when...
Who has the greatest influence on your life ?
Actually i m using Airtel Broadband Unlimited of worth Rs 1099/month at a speed of 2 mbps.The plans says that my speed will decrease after consumption of 15 GB to 256kbps in...
WhenI am seeing top earners list ,my name and username are not there.What is the reason behind it?Please anyone clarify.
discuss :Is pocket money important for School going students? as money can cause many habbits
According to recent estimates by the World Health Organisation (WHO) there's been a sharp drop in the number of polio cases this year as compared to the last. The number of...
This diet should follow everyone to avoid the cancer. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3897]}
Can you share please...if you are willing so :cheer:
Google has said it plans to run an array of new top-level domains, including ".google", ".youtube" and ".docs", as part of a major expansion of the...