Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
we have Government run Industries some which have been showing profit of late,and part privatisation which has shown to be quite successful...is it better to privatise all government Industries?

Now only I found, i haven't respond to this thread yet B)

Yes, I prefer private sectors to Government sectors since they are more efficient, user friendly and profitable too.
I think, except railways all Government sectors are under loss. It's true, a Government job has got the privilege of being the most secure job. It's the reason why, most government employees are lazy fellows.......not worrying anything about the pending works.
They even behave arrogant with users which is not at all seen in private sectors. They believe Gandhiji's words most.
A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so.” -Gandhi

Only private sector is worried about its customers since they have great threat to their job security. It's very good. By this way, they will improve very much comparing to Government sectors.

Also, how much difficulty has Government faced in implementing computers in public sectors. Isn't it? They never accept changes or renew themselves to make them the best among their counterparts

But, one thing i have to add..
even if sectors can be privatized, strict laws should also be provided for preventing many misuses.

Meera sandhu
we have Government run Industries some which have been showing profit of late,and part privatisation which has shown to be quite successful...is it better to privatise all government Industries?

Now only I found, i haven't respond to this thread yet B)

Yes, I prefer private sectors to Government sectors since they are more efficient, user friendly and profitable too.
I think, except railways all Government sectors are under loss. It's true, a Government job has got the privilege of being the most secure job. It's the reason why, most government employees are lazy fellows.......not worrying anything about the pending works.
They even behave arrogant with users which is not at all seen in private sectors. They believe Gandhiji's words most.
A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so.” -Gandhi

Only private sector is worried about its customers since they have great threat to their job security. It's very good. By this way, they will improve very much comparing to Government sectors.

Also, how much difficulty has Government faced in implementing computers in public sectors. Isn't it? They never accept changes or renew themselves to make them the best among their counterparts

But, one thing i have to add..
even if sectors can be privatized, strict laws should also be provided for preventing many misuses.

What you have written about government sector is true, because most of the government sectors are functioning in the manner reminiscent of the olden days as per the rules and guidelines set by the British, and we are so lazy that we have never found time to change them to suit our needs and our times. Which is why there is so much lack of efficiency and unwillingness to accept modern methods of working including the use of computers!

As far as private sectors go, there is no need to for any different laws, what laws are there are enough, since most of the misuses occur in government sectors.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Also corruptions......Isn't it. :dry: :dry:

Let me say something about LKB employees when it got merged with HDFC bank.

My hubby was posted at a bank 3 years back, which was LKB, then turned Centurion and Finally HDFC.
LKB is a part of trade unions (which is common in every government sector :evil: :evil: ) and whenever some changes are made in the system according to the principles of HDFC, the trade unions will arise causing a lot of problems. They even raised their flag 3 years back, when asked to use computer for logging everyday. Some of them even resisted saying, they will never touch key board.
Those 2.5 years were really a headache to my hubby and got peace only when that branch was shifted to here, with new employees added. Older ones were posted in another branch of that town.

Yes, they never accept changes or challenges or risk factors.....that is the main reason why still now, India is a backward country in most sectors where Government is ruling.

Meera sandhu
Also corruptions......Isn't it. :dry: :dry:

Let me say something about LKB employees when it got merged with HDFC bank.

My hubby was posted at a bank 3 years back, which was LKB, then turned Centurion and Finally HDFC.
LKB is a part of trade unions (which is common in every government sector :evil: :evil: ) and whenever some changes are made in the system according to the principles of HDFC, the trade unions will arise causing a lot of problems. They even raised their flag 3 years back, when asked to use computer for logging everyday. Some of them even resisted saying, they will never touch key board.
Those 2.5 years were really a headache to my hubby and got peace only when that branch was shifted to here, with new employees added. Older ones were posted in another branch of that town.

Yes, they never accept changes or challenges or risk factors.....that is the main reason why still now, India is a backward country in most sectors where Government is ruling.

Exactly! when asked to change or adapt to new and efficient methods of working, they will all raise their flags under some union or another. The real reason why India is still a developing country and not a developed one! Corruption is the root of all major and minor disasters in India!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I think, most unions are fighting for non-reasonable reasons just for the benefits of a minor group. When they are doing so, it's harming a lot of working hours, thus resulting a huge loss for the country.

Meera sandhu
I would prefer to stand by what I stated earlier. It is the job of the government to create the right atmosphere and opportunities for business.There are areas of strategic importance which should be regarded as more of exceptions. Otherwise it should not burn its fingers in business. A march-maker is a match-maker, he should not eye on the bride!
I would prefer to stand by what I stated earlier. It is the job of the government to create the right atmosphere and opportunities for business.There are areas of strategic importance which should be regarded as more of exceptions. Otherwise it should not burn its fingers in business. A march-maker is a match-maker, he should not eye on the bride!

True! But what if the matchmaker has failed to do its job for more than 60 years now! The bride has now grown old and frail!!! :laugh:
26_13_4_2012-07-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

True! But what if the matchmaker has failed to do its job for more than 60 years now! The bride has now grown old and frail!!! :laugh:

Then the bride should at least kick the match-maker out and engage another. Hope springs eternal!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8393]}
laughter9_2012-07-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Then the bride should at least kick the match-maker out and engage another. Hope springs eternal!!

Yes hope does spring eternal!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8396]}
1001_2012-07-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Yes hope does spring eternal!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8396]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8397]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.