Hai Friends,

Why not a block be created (just as leader board block) on the "Home Page" which gives us an idea of all the forthcoming awards and contests of Boddunan????

Members and Moderators Please Do Reply....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats good one :) . But how do we know future ones?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

U know Maverick!!!!!

For Example:

1. Cricket Prediction.
2. You told that you are going to announce a new Award with in 2 days. U can add that one too!

This gives the complete information about the up-coming events/programs/awards in Boddunan. Would turn out to be very impressive in the first glance itself. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Now we have a couple of things to be implemented but may not be available everytime. Anyway, good suggestion and will be added on home page.

And not to be mentioned, once implemented, you will get Rs.50 bonus :) (As this is considerably good idea which increases participation of members. Please ping me if I forget to add the bonus after the feature is added.)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maveick.... I believe this idea will have a good response.

Along with the bonus, it will great if you can consider increasing my karma too?? :) ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I agree. This will alert all interested and motivate them to participate in the forthcoming contests.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Good suggestion deepti. Hope more and more contests will be introduced in bodduan !!!

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Thanks Gulshan and Meean... Hope this will be implemented soon to give good look for Boddunan.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Good idea.Here Boddunan team should have to plan one month activity in advance.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes.. But after implement, a great result will be found!!!! All the contests and programs will be known at a glance.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
This is indeed a very good suggestion.I like to add a little modification.Instead of the words Coming Up can we use Upcoming Contest!.?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.