how much time does a poll take to get it approved.i had created some polls 2 weeks ago and their status is still pending.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The moderators are busy with their personal work it will be approved soon.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

deepak it takes sometime. keep patience and wait until they approve it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Deepak admin has a lot to do. They all are busy as what mentioned by others. It takes time to approve not only polls but also quiz, crosswords, quotes, Q and Ans, etc. Have patience.
Deepak everything will take some time to get approved in Boddunan. Even polls are checked for duplication and correctness to get approved. Please bear for sometime.
thankyou guys......thankyou for your replies...
Normally a poll should be published within two or three days. But if it takes times, the same should be notified to the submitter so that he knows the time it will take and the reason for the delay.
Polls and Quizzes are given much less attention in case of approvals. I had submitted a quiz 2 weeks ago, still in pending state. This approach may also create doubts in minds of members and may start participating less here and start focusing on other sites.
Polls and Quizzes are given much less attention in case of approvals. I had submitted a quiz 2 weeks ago, still in pending state. This approach may also create doubts in minds of members and may start participating less here and start focusing on other sites.

this is a point to be noted...boddunan has become a forums only/articles only site now...
I am also submitted a poll around a week before ,but there is no news regarding that. Hope it will publish.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I am also submitted a poll around a week before ,but there is no news regarding that. Hope it will publish.

sure vimala...it will be reviewd soon..that is sure...but it takes time..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.