OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: how do we know, what colour and what type of dresses will suit us normally :P :P :P :P :P
Hello Friends, I saw this game in a website. I thought we can also play this game. The game is : A member is put in to prison. He/she cannot post in this thread unless...
The Union Government has approved proposal to make the offence of 'rape' gender free. So far only man can rape woman. Woman is always victim and man is offender. By replacing the...
Instead of making me angry, this has certainly given me a good laugh. Yesterday, I started a thread for boddunan users who are active here and have an adsense account to look...
We all know that labor has become very expensive these days and getting even a small job done eats into our budget ! So many people nowadays do DIY ( Do It Yourself ) jobs...
How many of you people are living in flats? Now, LPG restriction is most going to affect those people. Now onwards, a flat as a whole will be considered as a single building....
Every weekends, I go to beaches or shopping malls along with my friends to make those days special. Now, it is a time for you to tell.
I have borrowed this from the saying of a great man.What a quote!! I leave it to my dear friends to elaborate on this.
I have seen a particular person is spamming in quote section and just posting reply " useful quote - Thanyou" just to earn points. My querry is - Is it allowed?.
When they year 2012 was about to come many people feared that it would bring natural disasters and cataclysms which would wipe out humanity. But nothing of that sort ever...
Drive away darkness,bring in light! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4659]}
Saving Our environment has become a very crucial issue of today. Though its high time for discussions rather than to do something but discussions are the only means for sharing...
Boddunan theme video posted in the home page is really superb.. great work.. really amazing..
I feel common sense is more important which is lacking these days in people. What do you feel?
When you're mad at someone, do you let them know or let them wonder?
Boddunan is good site for giving payment.but some of the cheating website also there.if you cheated by any website,please inform here about that site.because so many persons are...
The Vuvuzelas which created high drama in the recently concluded FIFA World Cup will not be permitted at Airtel Champions League T20 matches starting on September 10.
Why do girls propose boys?
Hey Active member increasing day by day its good news.
In 2016 A hotel will be lounched in space 217 miles distance from Earth, according to orbital technology of Mosco.4 rooms will be available for max 5 days.ooking started in...