The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandya Manish will participate rarely in discussions.

And Sarala is writing Article. She will participate rarely in forums.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

thanx gulshan sir but sandhya will never except this coz she can't give up the faith she has collected during all his life.....we can't fight faith .
you i can't argue with you leave it...........how does it certify god's existence.........you don't have any thing realy good to say....now you have started justifying that 10 and 90% thing by this salt,flour kind of example....i have no words for the kind of examples you giving......hahahahah leave it ....

That's what I told. You can't win. I challenge you. Give me another example.
You can't win.
The invisible hand at my success in this discussion is not my brain, Manish, it is only God, who gave me instant ideas to give you example.
I am assuring you. Till the last moment of my life, I have never noted such a similarity between God and salt. But my mind find it. How? It's not my intelligence factor. Such factors can be given by God only. I truely believe so. :laugh:

Meera sandhu
thanx gulshan sir but sandhya will never except this coz she can't give up the faith she has collected during all his life.....we can't fight faith .

You have one faith and I have the just opposite one. I am ready to challenge you, but not you. Why?
You still have a fear in mind, whether God exists or not. Am I right?
Also, God will guide me to fight with you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
you i can't argue with you leave it...........how does it certify god's existence.........you don't have any thing realy good to say....now you have started justifying that 10 and 90% thing by this salt,flour kind of example....i have no words for the kind of examples you giving......hahahahah leave it ....

That's what I told. You can't win. I challenge you. Give me another example.
You can't win.
The invisible hand at my success in this discussion is not my brain, Manish, it is only God, who gave me instant ideas to give you example.
I am assuring you. Till the last moment of my life, I have never noted such a similarity between God and salt. But my mind find it. How? It's not my intelligence factor. Such factors can be given by God only. I truely believe so. :laugh:

i don't what kind of person you are...........the example you gave me i should not say but your thoughts provoking me,that example was totally silly,ridiculous or anything ......if you want to take it as your sign of intelligence i don't care.........its not like you won,its like i quit...coz its useless to argue with you.
Then quote some examples from your side. Let me see, whether I can break it. :evil: :evil:

One more thing.....I am finding restlessness in talk..... It is because you are loosing control of your mind. Am I right?
If you are a believer of God, you won't be upset with these simple situations of life or be frustrated. Also, will get more self control.
Keep smiling, my friend :P
We can't win always

Meera sandhu
Manish can you tell me how the planets formed, how sun formed, how earth formed. Why they all are revolving. who told them to revolve.
answer me?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala i can answer al these ques or you can google it...but it wil not change anything in your mind.....and sandhya its not restlesnes am just disapointd by your answers .....peace
sarala i can answer al these ques or you can google it...but it wil not change anything in your mind.....and sandhya its not restlesnes am just disapointd by your answers .....peace

Ya, Manish,
I saw you were a little disappointed and frustrated. Why?
These are all just discussions. Either we win, or we loose. Nothing special about it. Don't take anything seriously. Ok? :)

Meera sandhu
Manish, Everyone has their own beliefs. That is their right. so You believe that there is no god. and we believe that there is god and every thing is happening on him. So you feel as you like and We believe as we like.

the discussion is went towards god and ghost existing. But here mostly people are discussing about god. The topic of is a sensitive topic. So no more discussion in this forum and this forum is locked.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.