Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Had this not been for private companies the country would have gone to dogs. This is the hard work, reputation and willingness to stay in competition that is making things going for us. I cannot see we going ahead without handing over every thing except health, security and domestic security to private sector.

True!! In fact, the only policy of the government enterprises seems to be to keep a score of politicians happy, never mind then that that happiness costs the country of millions of rupees in deficit!!

Have you read Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged??? It is a very good book wherein all private enterprises are taken over by the government and the country falls apart into pieces as all innovators and geniuses disappear into oblivion. Its a very very nice book, do read it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think the government should be more concerned with governance - creating right business environment where business can grow and thrive.In India the governmental failures on both counts - that of running business and government - are shameful!
I think any option will be good only if they total justify their duties. Even private sectors are creating havoc in our daily lives. Mostly if you invest in shares, mutual funds etc. you will come across CAMS, KARVY and such companies. These companies intially care a lot while investing but after sometime if we what any information they dont take it seriously. :unsure: I have seen this type of attitude in banking sector too.. prestigious bank like HSBC do have such problems..However I cannt forget specifying LIC, :sick: its government organization full of such problems.
Here the governmental agencies which are supposed to be watch-dogs, must be blamed for this kind of attitude. I have very unhappy experiences while dealing with SEBI!
In fact they are finding new ways to earn for themselves without considering people of this country to be a party of profit or loss. They must fill their own treasures at the cost of public.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Here the governmental agencies which are supposed to be watch-dogs, must be blamed for this kind of attitude. I have very unhappy experiences while dealing with SEBI!

Yes that's true government agencies, already dont have proper customer support facility but what about the private agencies which have special centers - so called customer care centers..they dont answer queries properly and once even excecuted wrong transaction.. :(
My question is weather or not they amended there mistake? Because private companies which do not hear to their customers do not survive for long. People have alternative for private sector, they are not working like government companies who are incurring losses despite having no competition whatsoever.

I think the government should be more concerned with governance - creating right business environment where business can grow and thrive.In India the governmental failures on both counts - that of running business and government - are shameful!

It is great to see you chinmoy :) I totally agree with you that since Independence India has never had a clear cut policy either under Nehru or Indira Gandhi.It is only after Narasimha Rao that some changes were seen....However, of late with the alliance and multi-party governments being the norm, the political party is only bothered about keeping the alliance intact and nothing else !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Actually they had Russian pastern in their mind and keeping a distance with US made all the difference. Now how could they run a country from altogether different poles- communism at one end and monarchy in the name of democracy the other. So, the result is in front is every one to see. And the height of every thing is they are not ready to learn.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its better to fix all these things into privation....

No corruption.....Then government employees understand that what is work...and talent ....qualification.....deadline jobs etc...

but the private concerned has to controlled by the government... for legal and ...justice...
:) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.