OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Why do we call it buildings, when they're already finished? Shouldn't they be called builts? :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blink: :S :S
The recent experiments had found that the heart diseases can be cured by the accupenture.
Is strict rules ,beating kids money important for School going students?
Can any one describe the difference between 3G and 4G
The voice that defined a pan-Indian melancholy muted forever. Jagjit Singh passes away.. :( :(
There is always dependency of Indian market on either US or European market? In other words, if there is a fall in either of the markets then 90% chances are that Indian...
He ruled Egypt for almost 30 years. Now, he will languish in prison for his remaining life. The King has not just been dethroned, but humiliated and punished. Muhammad Hosni...
Cancer is causing by the recharge cards. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3941]}
Reality show "Bigg Boss" will continue to be aired on prime time as the Bombay High Court today extended till December 3 its stay on the Information and Broadcasting...
Pakistan wants kasab to be hanged.
Hi am Babu completed my B.Sc Computer Science Now am in search of part time job Preferred is in and around coimbatore If you know any company names Plz let me know
this is how you do business..
Why women in past, keeps her hairs long? Why black hairs are preferred more?
What is a problem.How we can describe the it.Why it is called as problem.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) There are no bad children, only bad parents. share your views.. :cheer: :cheer:...
Hello Friends, Mostly we will be using IE, Chrome and firebox as browsers. Why can't we try some other browsers and see? I have written an article listing 10 such browsers....
Why kolarvera di song has become famous now a days?
Deepika Padukone is spending her hard earn money wisely. According to latest reports, Deepika has purchased a 2,776 sq foot four bed room apartment in BeauMonde Towers, Prabhadevi.