OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Be what you want to be Do what you want to do say what you want to say let us see how many of our friends follow these and lead a happy life. If we wont follow these,...
Please share your happiest moment on this site.
It is very shocking to hear such sort of news from media. :(
What are the roles of modern leaders? Is a leader's job is only to give orders?
What is the interesting thing about your job ?
:kiss: What is Romance? :kiss: Romance word always refers to love between a boy and a girl. Love word can mean affection between a boy and a girl and also refer to many...
Do we get money for adding friends/ members under us
Which book is better to understand the c language easily.
Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani's new 27-storey Mumbai skyscraper likely sets a record as the world's most expensive residential home, according to ‘Forbes’...
Diwali is a very popular festival celebrated throughout Indian and this year it would be celebrated by us on 26th October, Wednesday. What are your ideas and plans about...
I have seen most newspapers are supported by anyone of the leading political parties. But the problem is that many realities are hidden and people may need to read more than 2...
Diabetics can be cured be bariatric surgery.This is the latest news.
In my case, I don't know to drive. But I have always seen my husband talking while driving....actually he is working. :evil: What about you? Tell the truth. :sick:
The sushil kumar had won 5 crores in KBC. http://in.movies.yahoo.com/news/amitabh-proud-common-mans-rs-5-crore-win-081736260.html :) :)
A murder accused would be rewarded the best legislator award for 2010 in Jharkhand on Monday, Nov 22. To know...
There is a quote that says " Flattery and insults raise the same question, what do you want ? " Some people are not able to distinguish between flattery and...
Many people comes to India from abroad to visit the Darga of Khawja Moinuddin Chisti at Ajmer. What is the history behind this mosque? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8871]}
It was almost two day my article is not edited or review by any editor.Will it miss it.Please solve my problem. My article is Keep 7 things in minds while developing a...
Friends, Those of you who invest in stocks and shares might be interested in a news item that ITC - the tobacco giant - is thinking of declaring a bonus in a generous 1:2...
M S Dhoni has scored his maiden double century in Tests. It was great watching his innings. I watched almost his entire innings. He batted like he was batting in an ODI or T20...