OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Why weblink submission stopped by boddunan?
How far east can you go before you're heading west? :woohoo: :blink: :silly: :S
What makes you very angry and what makes you sad ?
Should posko leave Orrisa as farmers of that place do not want to give their land?
Recently, a well-to-do mand died at Agra Cantt Railway Staion owing to unbearable cold. The man was staying at the Railway station for months together. Nobody would normally...
:) :) Moment of Love :) :) :) Every person in the world has a heart. :) :) Every heart has a place within :) :) that wants only to love and be loved. :)...
As we all know adsense is the best way to make some extra money by showing some ads in our site or blog. but its very difficult to get approval from adsense . But now days...
Anger is an attribute which has drawn comments from some of great thinkers and the one I have put in the title is by no other than one of the greatest scientist,Sir Albert...
Hello Friends, i want to say that there should be a cash cum points award for every person after getting approved every 30 articles. Cash Award should be decided by boddunan team...
Now from next year there will be a single examination for the entrance in any Engineering collage just like IBPS.Is it good or Bad..
THese are the words for every one. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3906]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3907]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3908]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3909]} {CJATTACHMENT...
Friend Share some good Shero Sayaries. Itni dosti naa karo ki bigad jaye hum. thoda danta bhi karo ki sudhar jaye hum. ho jaye gar humse koi khata to ho jana khafa, magar itna...
US sacks two officials over Kalam's frisking
petrol prices are increasing.. so follow this rule...
Dear Friends Share latest released Hindi Movie in last week? So we could know which movie will be good to see and put your comments also as review.
Is it because it's a male dominated industry???? But everyone has to admit, without actresses and supporting actors, no actor will become a superstar :evil: :evil: :evil:
A trip to Palaruvi in the first sem BSc, A trip to Aathirapally waterfalls in the 5th sem Bsc and a trucking to Bhootapandy in the first sem PG.....that are my only memories of...
Friends, The separate section titled 'Jokes and Humor' which existed earlier has been revived and members have started contributing like ducks taking to water which brings to...
As long as you are unwilling to leave your comforts and plunge forward and make your hands dirty, you will stay where you are. But life is not meant to stay static. A static...
:( I am sorry for the use of words in my topic about Musraf statement. Indeed I want to wrote rubbish. If some translate in hindi meaning is same of both words. But with out...