OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

If a person is less talented, can his hard work cover this defect? What do you think? :)
I submitted some Weblinks two days earlier, but still now they have not been approved.. How long it will take for approval? One more thing, Why there is no points for Weblinks...
What is the most difficult situation you have faced?
How can i earn by working on internet. what type of task i will have to do. can i earn from boddunan and how.
What is your opinion about boddunan
Hey! the prices of vegetable are coming down in Delhi. To day I wen to the market and found that vegetables were cheaper. Even the prices of apples have also come down by 40%.
i saw a guy named sasikanth banned on this site...does anyone know the reason that led to him getting banned so that everyone knows what not to do.
Our favorite description of love is from the movie Captain Corelli's Mandolin: "Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when...
2010-01-27 13:36:03 Panaji: A nine-year-old girl from Russia was raped by two suspected Indian tourists in a Goa beach on Tuesday, reports said. The girl was allegedly raped...
In last ten years no of attact of terrist in america is only one and not after that but the no of terriest attact in india is 38.can anyone say that why this no. in india.
Hi Friends I am just close to be the 2nd top earner of Boddunan.. So New Members who joined boddunan.. dear come and be the top in the list.. do best..
without any forum posting or writing article ,one is getting points and holding the position in leader board. This is not right.Admin. should do something. In the last week (I...
1.They come and go 1.Poor 2.Money 3.Diseases. 2.They come and wont go until we die also. 1.Good name 2.Knowledge. 3.Education. 3.When we lost it wont come back...
The dhoni and bindra had joined the army. http://in.news.yahoo.com/dhoni-bindra-join-elite-group-honorary-lt-colonels-153215279.html
Today is a Big Day for all of us!! Birthday of our Beloved Emperor Chinmoy !! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7602]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7603]} Many many happy returns of...
Do we love only once in our life?
Friends, every one will be good at prepare atleast one recipe. I mean we may be expert in one food item. For suppose, I prepare potato and carrot fry curry very tasty and am...
Is 2011 gift given By Maverick sir plz inform me
Friends presently Congress Party members want Rahul Gandhi to play a very important role in the party. They expect him to be Defence Minister of India. However I just want to...
We all collect something throughout our life. What have you collected so far?