OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

When once you consider an action, do not let anything dissuade you. Consult your heart, not others, and then follow its dictates.-Swami vivekananda. Do you follow this?
No doubt, shallots is more nutritious than onions. But it's very difficult to peel of its skin for its use consuming more time. So, many housewives keep away from them. We, South...
Friends I have always seen that where ever I go on trip be it in India or abroad, I visit temples. Did you have the same experience?
Friends Mark Twain once said "Courage is resistance to fear,mastery of fear,not absence of fear".What is your take?
Some persons are serious in love, while others simply neglect it. Some deeply express their feelings in a simple language of love while some others never express it. You belong...
What is your view {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10486]}
Very very happy birthday Sachin Tendulkar, You are my all time favorite. You are wonderful :) :laugh:
Yet another scam by the so called Intellectual people of India.... http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-08-25/news/41446021_1_ltc-port-blair-cvc
answer this question
IIn keeping with the steeply declining standards of Indian democracy the ongoing election scenario has been throwing up all kinds of horrible shocks in terms of infantile...
The crime rates against women is increasing day by day and nothing is being done to reduce them. Every day we are reading about rape and molestation cases. I just read today that...
Do you enjoy freedom of self decision making?
Who is the best hindi novelist?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Commonwealth-Games-Bids-rigged-costs-hiked-and-quality-sacrificed/articleshow/6234730.cms --------------------------- A new...
ADB pegs India's economic growth at 8.2 % The Asian Development Bank (ADB) today said its expects the country's economy to grow by 8.2 per cent, which is less than projected by...
friend, There maybe huge list in Boddunan who maybe fans of McDonalds and MFC...including me but after seeing this truth behind the tasty food of these popular brands no human...
What is face reading and can it be true ?
write your dream if you see any God in your dream?
Bodunnan is mainly to share knowledge. Not earn money. Go to hubpages.com to earn good money
Hi friends please do not send copy information to forum you directly send to email. i am sorry for posting these polls i will take care in future.