OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Explore God Mode in windows 7 - full tutorial @ http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=249
Please tell me the figures also.
What talent would you most like to have and why ?
The world's costliest film Avatar has set another record, as it overtook Titanic w.r.t to the revenue earned.You can see te statistics of this record in the link...
can a member keep more than one account .
Due to some reason i am leaving boddunan for 10 day
I am suffering with sevior astham attack. Can anyone suggest me home remedies to give fast relief.
THose using tweeter may please explain in this forum how to earn money from tweeter?
my blog address is giramakshay.blogspot.com and i want to monetize this blog with AdSense. But google rejects my application stating that my blog address is not of top level...
Just think of them. [attachment]C:\fakepath\p6625.png[/attachment] {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3866]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3867]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
On my 24rd birthday I received my worst gift of life. I doubt whether such a gift was received by anyone in this world on his/her birthday and I have always prayed to God that...
The Natonal Commission for Women (NCW) is unilikely to favour the proposal for raising the marriageable age for men and women as mooted by its Kerala counterpart, according to...
A former Marxist guerrilla who was tortured and imprisoned during Brazil's long dictatorship was elected as president of Latin America's biggest nation, a country in the midst of...
Delhi police has arrested a top Hizbul Mujahideen militant in New Delhi after a brief encounter.To know...
Apple selling refurbished iPhone 4 for Rs 22,500 in India
This forum has been started with the objective to invite views of the members for increasing Boddunan's revenue with collective efforts. All members are requested to present...
How to develop English speaking skills?
Hi all Starting this thread to share some information on new cars, their launch and latest updates. So here we go.. After launching Nissan Sunny in petrol Nissan launched...
Share some kitchen tips which are used in kitchen.
boy mary black gal ?????????? can it be possible ??????? may be not this was question put by my bro who i really love. he said no boy can mary black gal wht u say