When once you consider an action, do not let anything dissuade you. Consult your heart, not others, and then follow its dictates.-Swami vivekananda.

Do you follow this?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes,once your decide to commit or take action,you should not turn back. Actually if you commit or take decision to action,then the strength Increases,to commit to our action.

Want to make each day Accountable

i always take a little time in decision making......actually, a little bit lazy too. But, once I took a decision...no one can stop me...even God!!!!

Meera sandhu
I also hesitate in decision making.There comes a Confusion every time,whenever i try to make decision.
May be that is why i am little weak or little late to respond to anything.

Want to make each day Accountable

If you have self sufficiency and self confidence then you can take firm decision.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
One should always take time in taking decision, but it should not be so late that its significance is gone... We need to trust our instincts..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
i take so much time for taking any decision. what will I do, How its response, wah's the result ogfmy deciosn many questions arises in kind
Its often difficult to make decisions if it affects others...for ourself we can make but for others its difficult to do any task as we don't want to hurt them if it fails or disliked.
I am not a good decision maker as i have to repent many times for taking wrong decisions. :evil: I think one must take his/her own time to take any decision and it should be such that there would be no requirement of rethinking on it. :)
Decision making is not an easy task and we cannt always decide by what our heart says...some situations needs working of brain too. :)
Not in all cases.. Sometimes brain shots more loudly than heart.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.