Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never express my feelings its up to the person how she understands it. :)

But now you can express to someone who are dearest to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't like the idea actually who are our dearest ones should understand our feelings its not that we should always tell them that we love her. :laugh:

But sometimes we should tell them as they love to hear it. :P :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sometimes is OK and I do that but I can't put myself in romantic category. :laugh:

Everybody is romantic but nmany can not express. Who knows what you are? Choopa Rustam :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

But now you can express to someone who are dearest to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't like the idea actually who are our dearest ones should understand our feelings its not that we should always tell them that we love her. :laugh:

But sometimes we should tell them as they love to hear it. :P :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sometimes is OK and I do that but I can't put myself in romantic category. :laugh:

Everybody is romantic but nmany can not express. Who knows what you are? Choopa Rustam :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can express but most of the time I don't. :blink:
I was never a romantic person, but some situation and circumstances and mistakes has taught me to be romantic person. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

I was never a romantic person, but some situation and circumstances and mistakes has taught me to be romantic person. :)

Exactly our mistakes teach us many things :) even they can make us romantic. :laugh:

SJ, we should tell our close ones, that how we feel about them. Wife is the most closest person to us, so you should tell her how much you love.

SJ, we should tell our close ones, that how we feel about them. Wife is the most closest person to us, so you should tell her how much you love.

She knows me very much she often comes to know what I need even though I don't tell her so in that do I really need to tell her that I love her or she needs to tell me that she loves me. :blink:
I have never been serious with anything. I take every thing easy. Main Fikr ko dhuen men udata chala gaya (Hum dono song- I smoked away all worries). I do express all feelings including love though never very serious nor I am ever very possessive for the loved.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

She knows me very much she often comes to know what I need even though I don't tell her so in that do I really need to tell her that I love her or she needs to tell me that she loves me. :blink:

Its good that you both are having good mutual understanding. keep it up. :) :)

I have never been serious with anything. I take every thing easy. Main Fikr ko dhuen men udata chala gaya (Hum dono song- I smoked away all worries). I do express all feelings including love though never very serious nor I am ever very possessive for the loved.

Sir, love is one such asset of ourself that we should express. More you give love, more you receive and it multiplies as well.

Some persons are serious in love, while others simply neglect it. Some deeply express their feelings in a simple language of love while some others never express it. You belong to which category? :cheer: :cheer:

To the former category. But with a difference. I express my feelings in not so simple language, but with intensity.

yes yes, I agree...by calling her tigress and chimpanzee :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes, you got it . i get an equal reciprocation. That's where the real joy lies.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
can you give us a few romantic names of yours? If not, I will fill those blanks ;) :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.