Some persons are serious in love, while others simply neglect it. Some deeply express their feelings in a simple language of love while some others never express it. You belong to which category? :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If it is a stranger then I would not, now am married and now yes I express

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Some persons are serious in love, while others simply neglect it. Some deeply express their feelings in a simple language of love while some others never express it. You belong to which category? :cheer: :cheer:

To the former category. But with a difference. I express my feelings in not so simple language, but with intensity.

To the former category. But with a difference. I express my feelings in not so simple language, but with intensity.

yes yes, I agree...by calling her tigress and chimpanzee :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

yes yes, I agree...by calling her tigress and chimpanzee :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes, you got it . i get an equal reciprocation. That's where the real joy lies.
Yes I am but comfortable with my wife only. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I never express my feelings its up to the person how she understands it. :)

But now you can express to someone who are dearest to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But now you can express to someone who are dearest to you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't like the idea actually who are our dearest ones should understand our feelings its not that we should always tell them that we love her. :laugh:

I don't like the idea actually who are our dearest ones should understand our feelings its not that we should always tell them that we love her. :laugh:

But sometimes we should tell them as they love to hear it. :P :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But sometimes we should tell them as they love to hear it. :P :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sometimes is OK and I do that but I can't put myself in romantic category. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.