Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I tried to be romantic but my romanticism has been shattered at the pragmatic experiences of life!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9589]}

can you narrate your sad romantic story please? :woohoo: :woohoo:

It could be good stuff for a Hindi film tear-jerker, why should I part with it for nothing by opening up on it here!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9595]}

We all love melodramas a lot. Just tell me, is it the theme of your novel? :woohoo:

No amount of such smart overtures would lead to my divulging it! I don't think I need to write a novel on this theme as enough has been written on it - some classics, some good and some very ordinary!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9597]}

please don't go away.
Assume you are writing your PDC exam where you have to reduce an essay to 1/3rd. Now, can you please tell your love story in 5 sentences..... :cheer: :cheer:
smiley4_2013-01-09-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I tried to be romantic but my romanticism has been shattered at the pragmatic experiences of life!

It could be good stuff for a Hindi film tear-jerker, why should I part with it for nothing by opening up on it here!!!

We all love melodramas a lot. Just tell me, is it the theme of your novel? :woohoo:

No amount of such smart overtures would lead to my divulging it! I don't think I need to write a novel on this theme as enough has been written on it - some classics, some good and some very ordinary!!

please don't go away.
Assume you are writing your PDC exam where you have to reduce an essay to 1/3rd. Now, can you please tell your love story in 5 sentences..... :cheer: :cheer:

I would prefer to fail in it than spending a single word in my larger romantic interest!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9598]}

please don't go away.

I would prefer to fail in it than spending a single word in my larger romantic interest!

:huh: :huh: :huh: Oh Ceemji..you went offline
Moon has hidden behind clouds
When will you come out to tell us the story? we are waiting B) B)

Meera sandhu

Of all things I hate melodramas and its relationship with romanticism is almost non-existent. In fact, I would say it rather kills it! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
I am not at all romantic. I am down to earth person. Till now I did not find a person whom I would like to marry.
I am not at all romantic. I am down to earth person. Till now I did not find a person whom I would like to marry.

Don't worry, you will find lot of boys to marry. There is no scarcity of good, smart, handsome, intelligent boys in India.

Want to make each day Accountable

Don't worry, you will find lot of boys to marry. There is no scarcity of good, smart, handsome, intelligent boys in India.

WaH wah for boys? :cheer:
Smart, intelligent, handsome :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You boys are always so..self-appreciation :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Of all things I hate melodramas and its relationship with romanticism is almost non-existent. In fact, I would say it rather kills it! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

so, are you saying you never believe in romance and that you are of 'I hate love stories' type :cheer:

Meera sandhu

so, are you saying you never believe in romance and that you are of 'I hate love stories' type :cheer:

I love 'love' but melodrama is a foreign element in true love and stands as an antithesis of it! Love is silent and runs deep in the minds of those who practise it and they never need any melodrama to prove it! I hope I stand adequately clarified!
thinking_2013-01-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Being romantic is a gods gift. People feel whatever they show in the film is romantic. But it is a nothing but nonsense. Romantic is such a think creating feeling of love in the persons heart whom we love.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.