Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not in all cases.. Sometimes brain shots more loudly than heart.

I have been taught that we should listen to the brain not to heart those who listen to their heart are deceived in most of the cases by others. :blink:
Our knowledge, our thinking,will determine how we need to take our decision.

Want to make each day Accountable

It depends on lots of things to give a perfect decision and not always we can succeed in it... :) heart or brain is just one part in the process.
It depends on lots of things to give a perfect decision and not always we can succeed in it... :) heart or brain is just one part in the process.

Whatever favorable to the situation,decision is taken according to that.

yes, I do follow it. though many suggest. but i hear to my heart and take the decision. but some times i am forced to listen to elders and stop listening to my heart

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When once you consider an action, do not let anything dissuade you. Consult your heart, not others, and then follow its dictates.-Swami vivekananda.

Do you follow this?

That is the perfect solution if the circumstances are favorable and you are free to follow your hearts dictate - but in my opinion it never happens that way, at least not all the time, sometimes we are lucky !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have been taught that we should listen to the brain not to heart those who listen to their heart are deceived in most of the cases by others. :blink:

Can't say same for all cases... So its depend on situation for me.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Can't say same for all cases... So its depend on situation for me.

Some times you have to act against your brain and heart both because you have some obligations beyond your control.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sometimes you have skip what your heart tells. Heart could make you lose, which shouldn't be lose.

Decision making is the main thing of once life. but in our Indian tradition most of the decisions are been taken by the elders only few decisions choice are give to the children. but this is completely wrong to my view

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.