OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

You don’t find many who would want to study the bevarioural patterns of drinkers; particularly, a person who's earned his doctorate from such a study. But, we live in a...
write fake universities name and place with valid reason and proof. this will help to students for his decision.
Which social environmental cause would you care more for?
ngredients: Boneless, skinless Chicken Thighs – 1 lb, cut to cube size pieces For the marinade: Lemon Juice – 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder – to taste Salt – to taste Yogurt –...
XML Basics http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=247
Daily we are getting new information about various flaws in arrangements being made for commonwealth games.What is your view on this?
B) Yes viewers, Boddhunan is really a gold mine. Its the only site that teach u kilos of knowledge thru articles. Also it pays for that. So i feel its like a gold mine. :laugh:
if you had the chance to make a movie...what would it be on?
Maverick can you please post every month what is the page viewing status till date so that we can update and work according that because I want Boddunan should reach at 100k...
Dear friends I have made a blog where I have post my payment proof and also my referral link to Boddunan. I am also getting good referral from it but I have seen after joining I...
Hi guys i like to share it with you an amazing article that i came across in facebook and its interesting and inspiring and i hope you guys also will like that and i have just...
Anna team civil society is a super force beyond parliament. If this not enough, supreme court SIT is also a super force beyond parliament. The government thinks so....
Gurgaon: Commonwealth Games Organising Committee (CWG OC) Chairman Suresh Kalmadi on Saturday said the upcoming CWG even would be better than the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Kalmadi...
HI, It seems that the next big war is not Nuclear, but Cyber.Countries like US China etc..are building cyber war weapons like virus, Trojan and other such programs and some of...
What is the lacking behind us when we compare to chinna ? infact in china they having more population than us, but they always one or two steps ahead than us?what is the reason...
THAT IS HOW MUCH I EARN IN MONEY TERMS POLLING REVIEWING DISCUSSING ETC.
These are two flowers of my garden and I want to share with all. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3762]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3763]}
Friends, All we read but how many of us truly reflect on what we read and Edmund Burke's quote in this regard is truly memorable.What do you think? Good Night!
Aamir Khan as a producer was one of the first producers to show the first theatrical to the media, before releasing it in the theatres. Each of these theatricals (for Taare...
I am a full-time writer, but makes it a rule to put 1 hour of my time writing on Boddunan.