OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Is i use notepad to write article before submission.Once i submitted from microsoft word but it was treated as a copied content .why........
We wish our family members,relatives,friends,colleagues,teachers and others 'Good Morning'. Do you have any special way to wish Good Morning'. I Like wishing 'Good Morning' with...
Does any member of boddunan have icici bank demat account ? If yes can you tell me why do they deduct money around rs700 to 800 every 2 to 3 months, though we have minimum amount ?
While Our celebrities vie with each other to be in the headlines for all wrong reasons, (Not all), some large hearted Hollywood celebrities will not hesitate to go an extra mile...
can i get an explanation as to why top voter of the day has not been announced from 22nov to 16 dec...And i have voted heavily in this period of time so please do not suggest...
What is it that has made man what he is? Led him to where he is today? What is it that has made him soar high above other animals? What is it that gives his short existence a...
Dear Friends as we all know that RBI is spending lot of money for issuing Notes,but due to over usage after some days it getting waste so RBI issuing again new notes .so RBI has...
Hello everyone... Lohit Seth Here... I want to give a suggession after reading some queries regarding non-useful articles. Many users are feeling that there are so many...
srk, amitabh and akshay feature in india's top 15 tax...
What you Learn about these learn.Give your Opinion. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4950]}
1. They will fear of the societal some social norms and sociable standing 2. Loss in reputation 3. The social difference- they believe the several will not be able to...
At what age do you think children should have a mobile ?
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/02/nokia-808-pureview/ Just check this link.. Nokia have or going to launch camera with 41 Mega Pixel :woohoo: .. Do you think it...
on what basis intelligence is measured?
Do you think Children Film Festival help the children in entertaining?
Master Baster Hits his 5th 200....... Hats off to him
I have won 8 times in daily top voter but they had updated my cash credits for Four only but another four not updated?Why?
I feel that, most times, anger is the outcome of sadness or disappoints. Is it true? What do you feel?
How to give an effective presentation in meetings?
Hi I am a newbie here and could you please guide me as how many number of images can be pasted with a single article. Earlier I had been doing articles with multiple pics but...