OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Create and mount VHD files in windows 7 http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=248
What commercial annoys you the most ?
I came across this question in an Youth Retreat It has always challenged my existence in this world Be specific while you answer, as this question is asking what would you give...
I come to Boddunan when i am tired/stressed/have nothing to do.I feel it to be good way to have fun to interact with people. :lol: What about you? :) Do you come for the...
John Lennon was one of the most succesful artist in the history of music and tomorow John Lennon should celebrates its 70th anniversary. While John Lennon's birthday is on 9...
Is IPL, a new dimension for youngster who hardly get chances in india team :S
Friends I got engaged a week back, and will be getting married next month so will not be active for few months. I will miss boddunan and all the members, hope you all will miss...
Once again it is proved that social networking sites like Facebook are no more safe for public as several crime have been admitted through these kind of sites and now it happened...
Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik, Kavitha Krishna murthy...last one added Udit narayan. Actually where have they gone? Not seen anywhere. Kumar Sanu disappeared 1 decade before itself...
Angel John is a Malayalam film in which Angel asks a irresponsible boy, "What life do you want? 10 days without any miseries or a long 50 years which has both bitters and...
TV viewing hurts your heart more than spending time on PC.
how to take care of lips? Lips should never dry. If they get dry they won't look good. So while brushing your teeth try to brush your lips without using paste. Always...
Hey Friends, many of you know about our dear friend LOHIT SETH, He is absent from Boddunan from approximately last month because he has now become editor and is not able to cope...
We need to take all precautions to avoid loss of life and property from various calamities- natural or man made. Fire hazard is one such. In spite of past records of numerous...
Do you think this time too we would be able to bag a gold medal in London Olympics? :blink: I don't think we would be? :(
This week Janmastami will be celebrated.The birth of lord Krishna.I am going to arrange a small puja in my house.How you all will celebrate this day? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8568]}
Friends there will be three options given to you. Which one you will choose and why? 1. 1 million dollar 2. A lonely island 3. A palace of a king
the third test of the india vs australia series starts today...share your views about the match here.
There are often over crowding disasters at religious functions. Recently, we had this spectacle in Hardwar. Now in M.P. will the authorities care to regulate crowds?...
Why do people suicide. Do they dont think about there family??