Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I am but comfortable with my wife only. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

then, with whom else do you want to become romantic? :evil: :evil:
Do you want to become Casanova? :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

This is not the age to become romantic. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nope there is no age to be romantic. I totally diagree. :evil:

This is not the age to become romantic. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Jawa hai mohabbat", let me sing this song for you :P

Meera sandhu
I beleive that the feeling of romance can be expressed in front of your partner only and i do believe that it is very essential to express your feelings wether in lang :) :) uage or in kind....
Yes am romantic, when i get the right person as i my life partner then i will be romantic with lifepartner

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Some persons are serious in love, while others simply neglect it. Some deeply express their feelings in a simple language of love while some others never express it. You belong to which category? :cheer: :cheer:

To the former category. But with a difference. I express my feelings in not so simple language, but with intensity.

yes yes, I agree...by calling her tigress and chimpanzee :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes, you got it . i get an equal reciprocation. That's where the real joy lies.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
can you give us a few romantic names of yours? If not, I will fill those blanks ;) :evil: :evil:

I often refer with the endearing address "Chammak Chello." And my darling reciprocates with "Sweetie." But here is where i shudder her addressing becoz too much of "Sweeties" may lead to diabetes. Then she changed it to "Ava Kai" which means Hot pickles.
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I tried to be romantic but my romanticism has been shattered at the pragmatic experiences of life!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9589]}
I beleive that the feeling of romance can be expressed in front of your partner only and i do believe that it is very essential to express your feelings wether in lang :) :) uage or in kind....

Heartly welcome to this site and than u for taking part in forum.

Yes am romantic, when i get the right person as i my life partner then i will be romantic with lifepartner

Are u not now? :) :) :) :) :)
Hope soon you will get life partner .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.