Friends Mark Twain once said "Courage is resistance to fear,mastery of fear,not absence of fear".What is your take?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Courage is to say and do what you feel correct. But I do not totally agree with Mark Twain. It may be not courageous but foolish to offer resitance before a gathering of lunatics. It is well said that angels fear to tread where fools rush in. Foolhardiness is not courage.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

That's an intersting take on the topic.Let others give their views before I come up with my own.
In my view, if we want to do something and we have analysed all the positives and negatives, we should do it without caring about the society or others. If we think it is right, we should do it.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen." Winston Churchill

I guess this does not require much explanation!! It really takes a lot of courage many a times to listen and accept what is being told!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It think the word 'courage' admits of so many interpretations.A soldier who displays courage in sacrificing his life for the supreme cause of the motherland is comparable to the one displayed by a person afflicted with terminable disease like cancer with calmness and fortitude.
That's a very perfect and apt example, Chinmoy!! that is true courage!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Anything that surpasses ones fear is courage :)

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
That's a very nice take on it,Jayen! Thanks Kalyani!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.