Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
THE SHALLOTS ARE ALSO GOOD FOR HEALTH. IN SUMMERS IF WE EAT SHALLOTS WE WILL STAY AWAY FROM SUMMER DESEASES

Yes, we can save our self from Siriasis.

Want to make each day Accountable

THE SHALLOTS ARE ALSO GOOD FOR HEALTH. IN SUMMERS IF WE EAT SHALLOTS WE WILL STAY AWAY FROM SUMMER DESEASES

What is this Siriasis?

Meera sandhu

Did you mean to say Psoriasis? If yes, then it is a disease caused by allergies and also has some genetic causes to it. It cannot be called as a summer disease!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have never used Shallots... When I saw title of this thread, I was wondering what it is?? :) :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Sandhya, do you know where can we get seeds for the shallots????

I have never used Shallots... When I saw title of this thread, I was wondering what it is?? :) :)

That's because you probably never help in the kitchen so you don't know this!! Try helping your wifey and you will get more knowledge!!! :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

That's because you probably never help in the kitchen so you don't know this!! Try helping your wifey and you will get more knowledge!!! :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Kitchen looks like foreign...so entering in kitchen is just like a foreign tour for me.... :laugh: :laugh: :dry: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Kitchen looks like foreign...so entering in kitchen is just like a foreign tour for me.... :laugh: :laugh: :dry: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So that means if you enter a kitchen your vacation starts and learning new things during a vacation is very very good for you! Start immediately and take a vacation tomorrow itself!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So that means if you enter a kitchen your vacation starts and learning new things during a vacation is very very good for you! Start immediately and take a vacation tomorrow itself!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sorry !! It is Vocation, not Vacation!!!! :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sorry !! It is Vocation, not Vacation!!!! :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo:

He he he! Don't twist the words, I must find a way to tell your wife, she definitely must have means to find your true vocation!! :evil: :evil:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.