Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As of now it is a no holds barred competetion between Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi ! I feel that there is very little chance of anyone else figuring for the PM seat in the coming election...In all chances it may even be Manmohan Singh back as PM if UPA allies win since Rahul is proving to be a headache for them ..

My thinking is, even if UPA manages to gain majority with same set of allies which they have presently, congress will not have enough seats to dictate terms. So the congress will have to support the leader of the bigger party, part of the UPA. But there I see a clash between two arch rivals and that could prove fatal for this arrangement.

There cannot be a vacuum. There will definitely be a govt. after next parliamentary elections. Politics is game of possibilities. Ultimately there will have to be an agreement on choice of P.M. If BJP/ Congress have insufficient number, they will have to agree to a non congress non BJP PM. The only thing to be sen is how such arrangement will work.

There cannot be a vacuum for sure, but what if congress does not win enough seats to remain in drivers seat, how would they manage Mayavati and Mulayam Sigh if they must form a government with either of these two? One cannot see other as PM.
Currently both SP and BSP are with the government, it is not difficult to manage them as they always want to stay with government and this makes the task easier.

Both Mulayam Singh Yadav and Mayawati are master manipulators and thereby fence sitters and will definitely support any party that gives them the largest chunk of portfolios even if one of them is not made a PM, this is of course depending on how many seats they will be able to win in the elections....
SP, BSP and NCP are staying with government since NDA rule, it is of no surprise they will be with the party in power in the next elections.

http://mohanmekap.com/

As of now it is a no holds barred competetion between Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi ! I feel that there is very little chance of anyone else figuring for the PM seat in the coming election...In all chances it may even be Manmohan Singh back as PM if UPA allies win since Rahul is proving to be a headache for them ..

My thinking is, even if UPA manages to gain majority with same set of allies which they have presently, congress will not have enough seats to dictate terms. So the congress will have to support the leader of the bigger party, part of the UPA. But there I see a clash between two arch rivals and that could prove fatal for this arrangement.

There cannot be a vacuum. There will definitely be a govt. after next parliamentary elections. Politics is game of possibilities. Ultimately there will have to be an agreement on choice of P.M. If BJP/ Congress have insufficient number, they will have to agree to a non congress non BJP PM. The only thing to be sen is how such arrangement will work.

There cannot be a vacuum for sure, but what if congress does not win enough seats to remain in drivers seat, how would they manage Mayavati and Mulayam Sigh if they must form a government with either of these two? One cannot see other as PM.
Currently both SP and BSP are with the government, it is not difficult to manage them as they always want to stay with government and this makes the task easier.

Both Mulayam Singh Yadav and Mayawati are master manipulators and thereby fence sitters and will definitely support any party that gives them the largest chunk of portfolios even if one of them is not made a PM, this is of course depending on how many seats they will be able to win in the elections....
SP, BSP and NCP are staying with government since NDA rule, it is of no surprise they will be with the party in power in the next elections.

Without an exception all parties, even a non- descript regional party will look hungrily towards the chair of power.
Digvijay Singh tweeted Ms. Swaraj is better PM candidate than Mr. Modi, and in reply Ms. Swaraj tweeted Digvijay Singh is better Pm candidate than Mr. Rahul Gandhi.

This is just a retort. Certainly Digvijay Singh will like only Congress candidate Rahul Gandhi and Sushma will like only Modi. May be that Rahul and Modi may prove to be just two quarreling cats and some monkey in 'other party' will benefit. :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Digvijay Singh tweeted Ms. Swaraj is better PM candidate than Mr. Modi, and in reply Ms. Swaraj tweeted Digvijay Singh is better Pm candidate than Mr. Rahul Gandhi.

This is just a retort. Certainly Digvijay Singh will like only Congress candidate Rahul Gandhi and Sushma will like only Modi. May be that Rahul and Modi may prove to be just two quarreling cats and some monkey in 'other party' will benefit. :laugh:
This is an interesting observations for sure, might be third front have the chance, let us see what will happen six months later in general election.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This is an interesting observations for sure, might be third front have the chance, let us see what will happen six months later in general election.

We will be better off with either of the two larger parties, personally i prefer NDA since UPA has been in power for two terms already and we need a change - A thhird front is definitely not preferred because it would be a mixture of all the left overs who are hungry for power and will create a havoc when they get power in their hands..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends it is known to all that BJP is once again rising up at the peak. Congress is trying their level best to cop up with the situation. 2014 election will a battle for both the parties. It will be "do" or "die" mission. Any of the party can win.
If BJP wins, Narendra Modi will become PM. If Congress wins, Rahul Gandhi will become PM.
It is unpredictable.
Friends it is known to all that BJP is once again rising up at the peak. Congress is trying their level best to cop up with the situation. 2014 election will a battle for both the parties. It will be "do" or "die" mission. Any of the party can win.
If BJP wins, Narendra Modi will become PM. If Congress wins, Rahul Gandhi will become PM.
It is unpredictable.

I presume there won't be any clear mandate this time. Lot of bargaining will be there to buy some regional parties to form a stable government at the center.
It is unpredictable.

I presume there won't be any clear mandate this time. Lot of bargaining will be there to buy some regional parties to form a stable government at the center.

This time regional parties may form government. BJP and Congress will be bargaining with them. The third front would be supported by Congress or BJP and more likely, they may not need any of these two big parties. Left parties may make a bigger role in mediating and negotiation without actually joining govt. But this need not be feared. BJP and Congress are more power hungry and corrupt than others. The third front govts at center were short lived but were not involved in scams.

In the last election, L.K. Adwani was P.M. candidate for BJP. Now this is Narendra Modi and Adwani is irrelevant. A Congress leader has quipped whether Modi will also go the Adwani way if defeated.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/coverage/myindia-myvote/chunk-ht-ui-myindiamyvote-countdownto2014/narendra-modi-s-story-over-if-he-fails-in-2014-but-rahul-gandhi-will-be-around-ramesh/sp-article10-1147962.aspx

In the last election, L.K. Adwani was P.M. candidate for BJP. Now this is Narendra Modi and Adwani is irrelevant. A Congress leader has quipped whether Modi will also go the Adwani way if defeated.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/specials/coverage/myindia-myvote/chunk-ht-ui-myindiamyvote-countdownto2014/narendra-modi-s-story-over-if-he-fails-in-2014-but-rahul-gandhi-will-be-around-ramesh/sp-article10-1147962.aspx

Congress leaders worry too much as if they own this country, let them be prepared for future scenario coming soon. is Adwani irreverent today, really? Maybe he is, but then if you see many people who even became prime minister like Morarji Desai, Gulzari Lal nanda, Charan Singh, VP Singh, Chnandra Shekhar, PV Nasimha Rao (especially targeted) HD Devgowda, IK GUJRAL etc etc had no relevancy whatsoever once they stepped down. I think no one even remembers these names apart from AB Bajpai as PM this country ever had, Nehru and Indira exceptions of course. I wonder what will happen to Manmohan Singh once he is out of office?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.