Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes am romantic, when i get the right person as i my life partner then i will be romantic with lifepartner

Are u not now? :) :) :) :) :)
Hope soon you will get life partner .

if she becomes romantic now, she will get beatings from her parents :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I tried to be romantic but my romanticism has been shattered at the pragmatic experiences of life!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9589]}

can you narrate your sad romantic story please? :woohoo: :woohoo:
mysmiley3.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Yes am romantic, when i get the right person as i my life partner then i will be romantic with lifepartner

if she becomes romantic now, she will get beatings from her parents :laugh: :laugh:

Every parents beat their children if they will be romantic.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

will you? :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

will you? :evil: :evil:

I can not say now. After establishment they may be.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
To be honest, I do not know which type I belong to. Because I have not expressed love or romance to anyone so far. I will let you know once I found.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
To be honest, I do not know which type I belong to. Because I have not expressed love or romance to anyone so far. I will let you know once I found.

then find it fast yaar. Already you are 30+ :P :laugh: :laugh:
we are eagerly waiting :P

Meera sandhu
I tried to be romantic but my romanticism has been shattered at the pragmatic experiences of life!

It could be good stuff for a Hindi film tear-jerker, why should I part with it for nothing by opening up on it here!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9595]}

It could be good stuff for a Hindi film tear-jerker, why should I part with it for nothing by opening up on it here!!!

We all love melodramas a lot. Just tell me, is it the theme of your novel? :woohoo:
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

We all love melodramas a lot. Just tell me, is it the theme of your novel? :woohoo:

No amount of such smart overtures would lead to my divulging it! I don't think I need to write a novel on this theme as enough has been written on it - some classics, some good and some very ordinary!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9597]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.