OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hello friends, can you tell me please the links from where i can download these two books free. 1. By R.S. Gaonkar, Microprocessor architecture, programming &...
After Chili now China... Twenty-nine miners who were trapped in a flooded coalmine in southwest China were rescued Monday, reports...
Saudi Arabia claims to be an Islamic state and there is strict law on drugs, drinks and sex. But princes are beyond law....
Hello friends, before some time, terrorist attacked on bombay and they all come from the way of sea. Which shows the irresponsibility of our security persons. Now again i heard...
The most beautiful thing in this World, is to see your parents smiling and the next best thing is to know that you are the reason behind that smile. so please keep :laugh:...
can any one tell me whole process of seo
To day is the 110th death anniversary of Swami Vivekananda. I am paying great homage to him in this occasion. Once he said- The mind has to be made malleable like clay. Just...
We often hear people saying, "He/she is more than a friend to me". What's this 'More than a friend'? :P :P :P Does it mean 'He/she is in love with that person' or...
Is intelligence by birth or through experience? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8556]}
In policy matters, government has the decision making power and not courts. Supreme court decides....
Remember the question I had asked about my rose long back? I just changed the place I had kept it in, I shifted the pot to another side of my balcony where the afternoon sun...
I am wondering, if i have submitted an article here, i mean on Buddunan, then can i submit the same article on other article websites or not? Or it will create issue? Thanks
Everybody should have seen remote control sensor (small bulb ahead of it). When you will press any button you will not see any change in it. But check it from your mobile...
Is it possible to advertise with boddunan,using my earned money,if not possible,tell me the cost for advertising
People can now book a train or a coach on the Internet. “I am expanding the scope of online booking. People can book a train, a coach, a berth and a seat in a chair car,” railway...
I was active here a year ago, now i'm back. Just wanna know two things. 1. What is the minimum payout? 2. How much articles can be submitted per day? Thank you.
The opening day of the World Cup 2010 was not that eventful excepting the colorful and glittering opening ceremony.The host South Africa after wasting a few very easy chances...
Karma is nothing but for every 'action' or 'deed' that we do we get back good or bad action on us. Should I say that it is nothing but Newton's law "For every action there...
Can you give two difference and two similar things about Honesty and truth.
Fear is dangerous than Ghost. I am narrating you a story here. Once there lived 3 friends.shyam , ram ,som. Shyam is teasing som that som is afraid. He always fears. Som...