OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I am sharing a poetry of Swami Vivekananda on his 110th death anniversary. The Mother's heart, the hero's will, The softest flowers' sweetest feel; The charm and force that...
Friends we all are dissatisfied with many a things in our day to day life. If you get a chance to become CM of your state for 1day, what will you do? I know this is some what...
Friends I don't see any improvement in the points after posting forums. What about you?
Your heart is your weakness or your strength? means heart make people weak or strong.
A friend posted this link on Facebook, its an amazing view of the astonishingly beautiful and equally mysterious Birds of Paradise! Just watch how some people take efforts study...
Today is Friday the 13th and Paraskevidekatriaphobia is not a jumble word, it means hte 'fear of friday the 13th'...do you too fear this dreaded day?
She was one of the most popular singers of the forties,fifties and the sixties. Every new singer including Lata Mangeshkar wanted to sing in her style. Shamshad Begum had a...
Do free antivirus software packages work? If so, which one is the best in the business. I want to secure my system from Internet hackers and cheaters!
Finally journey ends.. I enjoyed lot during my Manali Shimla journey. Actually I came couple of days ago but got time now to come here.. How's everyone? Whole journey was...
More valuable contents posting can increase boddunan rank. like we should write whatever is in high demand in market . Like problem solution for ERP, programming etc. same...
The govt’s vision clearly has a major role for the private sector in everything from new projects and freight terminals to cleanliness and food on trains and at stations.
wanna knw hw Teens speak its place were Teens speak there mind hearts read more
Do you think aliens exist?
Do you think test tube baby behave like normal baby?
I USE TO SMOKE 1-2 CIGERETTES ON DAILY BASIS. I want to quit it as my son is growing and I don't want him to learn all this from me.
Friends i won the Top Voter of the day and also the DFAA Thank you all for supporting me. :cheer: :cheer:
Rajinikanth said something at the music launch of 'Endhiran' in Malaysia recently which left his fans...
plz tell me that how to add image in article.....
how to protect ourself at the time of earthquaqe?
Go green this Ganesh Utsav. Hypercity a supermarket in hyderabad has tied up with NGO Sadguru Shree Aniruddha Upasana Foundation to manufacture eco-friendly Ganesh idols, made...